New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so fucking in. SO IN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      is it bad I dont' want Melissa McCarthy anywhere near the Ghostbusters remake/redo/sequel/prequel/whogiveshituel?
      If they're going to go with a "bigger" funny woman I'd rather it be Jillian Bell.

Comment

• On its face CHAPPIE still feels like Robocop by way of Short Circuit but, man, that trailer is great. Looking forward to that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          If they're going to go with a "bigger" funny woman I'd rather it be Jillian Bell.
          Jillian is the best. Get Jenny Slate too.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Chappie looks like a shit ton of fun.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I better get a scene of him screaming "I have the power" then ripping someone's fucking head off.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GpiaeI1Eez0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Be super careful what you wish.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Jillian is the best. I WILL KEEP WISHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Jillian is the best. I WILL KEEP WISHING.
                      Apparently she's impressed a lot of people over there with Goosebumps, so she's getting offered more stuff including potential Ghostbusters roles.

Hell, the whole Workaholics gang is getting a fuckton of work. It didn't hurt the show landing that PT Anderson endorsement.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Love Workaholics, more of that gang is a win for life. Same for Always Sunny

2nd(3rd/4th?) Jillian for Ghostbusters over McCarthy. At the very least, give her a Janine type role.

I mean, ideally they would just let this thing die, but Hollywood(nt)
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Have you seen that trailer for 'SPY' starring McCarthy? Fuck man. IT's just embarrassing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            Love Workaholics, more of that gang is a win for life. Same for Always Sunny

2nd(3rd/4th?) Jillian for Ghostbusters over McCarthy. At the very least, give her a Janine type role.

I mean, ideally they would just let this thing die, but Hollywood(nt)

I just wish that the Sunny people could get it together like Charlie Day is doing.

Sweet Dee has a big role in Finding Dory, but that's about it.

Comment

• Howerton was like right up there with everyone for Star Lord in Guardians wasn't he? That would have been huge for that group.

Casting people made the right choice, but love the guy and want to see him in more things
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I still love Howerton in the Crank flicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X