No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went on and on about the first one. Loved it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought the first one was the best scary movie I've seen in years. The Skype session was a great X-Files episode that never was.

Comment

• I really liked the one in the woods, as well as the last one in the house. Those ones were GREAT.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GEyM01dAxp8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still need to see the first VHS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GEyM01dAxp8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              Looks like a solid rental/netflix. I still think he needs to do another comedy.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think CP looks pretty great. Good to see Hanks doing something interesting again.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That head pirate reminds me of the corpse from Hellboy.

Comment

• Agreed, CAPTAIN PHILLIPS looks amazing.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Still need to see the first VHS.
                      Not really.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        I think CP looks pretty great. Good to see Hanks doing something interesting again.
                        Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Agreed, CAPTAIN PHILLIPS looks amazing.
                        You guys forget, I have all of the children ever. While CP looks cool, it's not "honey let's call in all of the favors for a sitter and go see the Tom Hanks boat movie" cool.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, well, I go see 2 or 3 films a week so, sucks to be you. I'll be seeing it.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Until it said "Directed By Paul Greengrass" I had zero interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Yeah, well, I go see 2 or 3 films a week so, sucks to be you. I'll be seeing it.
                              Well I guess suicide is the only answer since Ben Thomas from the interwebs says it sucks to be me.

Comment

• Hey man, I was just playing. It probably didn't come across right.

Comment

Working...
                                X