Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Cowards. Every single one of them.

And they're not worried about people getting killed (They know that's an empty threat). They're shitting themselves over even more leaked emails and movies.

I'm now about 50% through that first leaked torrent of 40 gigs. If anyone else has gotten this far, a couple of things become apparent.

1) This has fuck all to do with The Interview or North Korea.
    2) This is all business related and more than likely this GOP got hired by people that SONY fucked over.
    3) Amy Pascal is all sorts of caught up in the fuckery.
    4) Getting a few passwords hacked and broken at a major company isn't that hard. Hell, I'd say a harsh attack could get up to 75% of them. But, some of what leaks like the overly detailed personnel files makes it seem like an insider had a hand or two in it.
    5) If Amy Pascal stepped down, this shit would dry up almost instantly.
    6) They're going to wait until next week to drop more shit. Every story you're seeing so far is still coming out of that first 40 gigs because it's just that much material.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You Americans. True Muricans would have flocked to see The Interview and make it the #1 hit of hte year just on principle alone.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        You Americans. True Muricans would have flocked to see The Interview and make it the #1 hit of hte year just on principle alone.
        I am. It's playing at the Drafthouse still.

Comment

• If I were in charge I'd keep it in the theaters AND make a torrent available and name the file THISISFORPUSSIES.MKV
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sony should have just done this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not just do that, but actually send that audio to the idiots. As is.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I am. It's playing at the Drafthouse still.

not anymore.

SONY went full nova. All prints are being pulled back and no new ones sent out. They shut down the VOD option due to legal concerns and they have just fucked it all up.

I'm really hoping this doesn't fuck Rogen/Goldberg on Preacher, but I don't see how this doesn't kill that.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This whole thing is so stupid that it makes my eyes hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    I'm really hoping this doesn't fuck Rogen/Goldberg on Preacher, but I don't see how this doesn't kill that.
                    I hope it stays dead.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      I hope it stays dead.

It was actually coming together quite nicely. More Breaking Bad and Mad Men, less Walking Dead style AMC.

Comment

• So now what stops this from happening in the future? This whole thing is fucking silly.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          So now what stops this from happening in the future? This whole thing is fucking silly.

show was in production at SONY TV. The way SONY sees it, Rogen just got cost them a lot.

Comment

• Yeah because Rogen was the only person responsible for the movie being made. Fucking ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              show was in production at SONY TV. The way SONY sees it, Rogen just got cost them a lot.
                              Somebody had to greenlight it, though. THAT person is ultimately responsible.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Somebody had to greenlight it, though. THAT person is ultimately responsible.

If it's not in production, it's over. Kill order on all SONY product not currently shooting went into effect at 6pm PST.

Comment

Working...
                                X