New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that idea is so fucking weird
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's pretty genius, actually. That 21 JUMP STREET movie brand is golden right now, so they should absolutely go off of the rails on the next one
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Since 22 Jumpstreet's ending is ultra meta, going batshit insane is the onyl way to go.

Fuck, I'd do a different movie featuring these 2 guys over and over again. Scifi, monster, horror,western, etc...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Inherent Vice screening got bumped up, so by the end of the day...I'll be able to throw together my Top 25 of the year.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sounds like EXODUS: BALE AND EDGERTON is another stiff. Bummer, I was kinda looking forward to that one.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• still seeing that in 3d. Can't wait.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We might see it too. Dammit.

Comment

• As much as I love Ridley Scott and Bale and Edgerton, it looked like poop from day 1.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it did, until I saw the trailer in the theater. The scope looked awesome on the big screen.

Comment

• Going to go to it because I am an idiot who enjoys punishing slogs so long as they are gorgeous.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        As much as I love Ridley Scott and Bale and Edgerton, it looked like poop from day 1.
                        Yeah it just looks like complete shit. There is nothing redeemable in those trailers for me.

Comment

• Inherent Vice is so fucking good. Not There Will Be Blood good, but damn near it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still not a fan of Blood, but am looking forward to Vice.

Comment

• Jumpstreet is the Saints Row of movie franchises. I love that.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Inherent Vice is so fucking good. Not There Will Be Blood good, but damn near it.
                                fuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes

Comment

Working...
                                X