New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    he wasn't a rap dude, he owned his own SFX company. racist.
    Hahahaha, I didn't get that AT ALL. Maybe I didn't pay any attention to this movie?

Comment

• the only reason I remember that is because the dudes who did the movie also own their own SFX company and there was all that shit with this flick and the Battle for LA and whatnot.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Skyline should have been terribad but I enjoyed it. Maybe I have a sweet spot for Balfour.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• George Lucas and Lucasfilm are making a new animated flick called Strange Magic. Interesting.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://us.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle...gain_with_the/

Teaser for Landis' HHH movie.

Comment

• wut

Comment

• Lulz, they already got a lady Trips, her name is Steph.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JURASSIC WORLD - first trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SO GODDAMN GOOD SO FUCKING AWESOME

Comment

• HE IS CONTROLLING RAPTORS AND SHARKS ARE BEING EATEN AND OH FUCK MY BRAIN

Comment

• See, and I'm not really feeling it. I liked the great white getting fed to the water dinosaur, but that's about it. And Pratt looks to be in glum mode, not fun mode. Dammit, I want Star Lord fighting dinos, not this guy.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have no problem with Pratt. He can't play the same character in every movie.

Comment

• That whaleasaur thing looked dodgy as all get out.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• still 7 months out. CG gonna CG.

Comment

• HE IS CONTROLLING RAPTORS YOU GUYS.

Comment

Working...
                                X