New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Seriously, try to read it. IT's so fucked up.

WAT?!
    And now I have to rewrite the Rob Saga.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hahahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n2SgjXnbvx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• looks good man

Comment

• I wonder if Marky Mark knows when to hold them and when to fold them? I guess we will see soon!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• As a fan of the original, I hope we get more Departed Wahlberg and less talking to plants Wahlberg.

Paramount is missing a big fucking window by not rushing the original out to Home Video.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, Wahlberg needs to stop Bruce Willising up in this bitch.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks legit.

Comment

• Insidious 3 trailer.

I loved the first one until the last 15 mins, I can't seem to remember anything about the second one, and I know Lesley will make me watch this one.

Comment

• John Wick is fucking amazing, and might be my favorite character in an action movie since The Killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        John Wick is fucking amazing, and might be my favorite character in an action movie since The Killer.
                        Man, that's awesome because my wife was going to make me watch it no matter what. She's a sucker for action/revenge pics, and I like them too, but she will watch the direct to dvd dreck that Cuba Gooding Jr. does if it's in that genre.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          John Wick is fucking amazing, and might be my favorite character in an action movie since The Killer.
                          niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• terrible photos. TERRIBLE. Also, I don't really mind the whole "pops" angle in the new Terminator flick. But Matt Smith is the worst.

Comment

• No, Jai Courtney with is BLUE STEEL CONSTIPATED BADASS look is the worst.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                terrible photos. TERRIBLE. Also, I don't really mind the whole "pops" angle in the new Terminator flick. But Matt Smith is the worst.
                                Matt Smith's face is proof that God doesn't exist. I can deal with Ebola, genocides, the Holocaust, children being raped in wartorn countries, but that face? NOPE.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X