• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Kurt Fuller.

And Bobby Brown's music.

And the creature design/effects.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm indifferent. Not because of a female cast or anyone involved. I just don't have that fanboy lust for GB's that some do. I love the first, the second is ok.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This new one appears to be designed to please no one and alienate anyone who gave a shit to begin with.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PULLQUOTE
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• IN THE HEART OF THE SEA, first trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-JfPjgiA4

I really like this. It gives me flashbacks to MASTER AND COMMANDER:TFSotW, and that's a good thing.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dead Rising movie has its Frank West. PERFECT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh god it might just fucking work.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Perfect indeed. Huge Riggles fan.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yep. Considering this wasn't on my radar at all before today, I'm now a bit pumped.

Comment

• Not really going to be a movie, but Max Landis wrote a fucking 400 page script for Super Mario World. IT's fucking nuts.

Comment

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't know if coke is the only issue there.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm working my way through it. I'd fucking KILL for this to become some video game adaptation. there is some weird shit in this.

Comment

• It's like he wants me to hate him more than I already do.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously, try to read it. IT's so fucked up.

INT. CASSAVETTES RESIDENCE - BATHROOM - CONTINUOUS
                                Remember how disgusting the bedroom was? Multiply it by six and you have the bathroom. Mario stands at the mirror and looks at his yellowed teeth in the gray, flickering light. His toothbrush has mold on it and a cobweb. He opens the mirror cabinet, revealing shelves full of prescription anti-depressants. He pours himself a cup of brownish water and retrieves a bunch of pills from their bottles but then the “MISSING CHILDREN” flier suddenly slaps up against the bathroom window (but blows away before he can get a look at it) and startles him into dropping the pills
                                into the sink.

He stares at them and then begins carefully lining them up end to end, color-coding (this being a none-too-subtle reference to fan-favorite Nintendo game Dr. Mario). He looks at his newly formed grid, and then, very slowly, pushes thepills down the sink drain.
                                WAT?!

Comment

Working...
                                X