No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity looks cool. Mo Capped turtles? Not so much but I'll reserve judgement till I see the officially licensed toys. :-)
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fichtner possibly The Shredder? That would be pretty awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH HELL YEAH TO DAT

And Matt? My hunch is called Cuaron and Children of Men. Gravity is gonna kick all kind of asses.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Re: Gravity - kind of thought that's where the film was going storywise, but DAMN do I want to see it!

Comment

• Best trailer this year, I'd say.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• October!? Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So by September there should be at least four real spoilery 3 minute trailers.

Comment

• It doesn't really strike me as some sort of mystery film so I have no idea what you're railing against.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Already in the first trailer you see that at some point she changes suits. Bet that'll be spoiled before it releases.

Comment

• A wardrobe change means fuck all.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Best trailer this year, I'd say.
                        I'll see you and raise you - it's one the of simplest, most effective teasers I've seen in years.

Seeing that one in IMAX and no mistaking.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Saw Oblivion. Perfectly fine more. Not nearly as smart as it believed, but it was incredibly pretty. The pacing was off somehow. It felt like it was 3 hours long, rather than barely 2. The Kingslayer popping up was a nice surprise.

Spoiler: end spoilz 
                          The big bad being an AI was kind of a cop up and didn't make sense with the "steal water to support life" story. Were there aliens we just never saw? If so bad form.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Saw Oblivion. Perfectly fine more. Not nearly as smart as it believed, but it was incredibly pretty. The pacing was off somehow. It felt like it was 3 hours long, rather than barely 2. The Kingslayer popping up was a nice surprise.

Spoiler: end spoilz 
                            The big bad being an AI was kind of a cop up and didn't make sense with the "steal water to support life" story. Were there aliens we just never saw? If so bad form.
                            It's only two hours? Yeah, it felt longer.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• still want to see this Justice League and not the one with boring characters.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gremlins moving forward with reboot. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X