No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole lotta unnecessary slo-mo in that TMNT clip but, man, I want to see the whole thing.

Comment

• All bout them ninja turtles.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z3biFxZIJOQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dude, yes. So much yes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• First shot from Pixels.

I hope they can get rights to real games and this ends up like a live action version of the Futurama episode with roughly the same premise.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Genius concept, awesome short film and the involvement of Chris Columbus has my hopes up. But... it's still a Sandler joint.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Still love this "joint"

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4AfwLJuc07c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ON DEMAND HERE WE COME

Comment

• Gonna see 'em all, especially Hybrid, 'cause dat shit is SO in my wheelhouse.

Big Hero 6 is on my niece's radar, so we get to be Greatest Aunt and Uncle In The World when we take her to see it. And I'm all over all things Baymax.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No assless chaps

DROPPED
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wd-GUUREFB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks dope.

Comment

• Man I can't wait for that Old Man vs. Stairs fight.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mad Max looks doooooooooooooope.

Comment

Working...
                                X