New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *stayingpositivebrofist*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wasn't word supposed to be that this was funny as hell? Like it's killing in test screenings or something?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The first is a classic.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hope you're right Matt! The one thing I was worried about seems to be happening, too many call backs to the first (am i right lloyd huh am i right? spraying freshener outside of his mouth, dog car flying, obnoxious pointing and laughing after deadly prank). Hopefully most of those moments are in the trailer to help sell it and the movie has more new things to do and say. Though "Butthole" and the grandma bit didn't really work for me..

..the phone call scene though, that sold me. Really felt like it could have been from the original film.

All things said, I'm in like a dirty shirt.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Ah lahk i' alot.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Interview.

I'll see it. This could be pretty good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6iFdPcx0W2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  The Interview.

I'll see it. This could be pretty good.
                  In on this. Out on Dumb and WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING THIS AGAIN?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Interview. Yes.
                    Sin City 2. Yes.

Comment

• This looks great. The soul of John Creasy still burns within Washington.

http://www.slashfilm.com/new-equalizer-trailer/

Comment

• that looks really fucking good

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xIxMMv_LD5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ALL OF THIS IN MY FACE

Comment

• Yeah, THE EQUALIZER looks like it could be the real deal. I know that buzz on it is phenomenal, so it's definitely on my radar for this Fall.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I shouldn't be excited about the Equalizer, but I'm all Belfort Sr. for that shit.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Keaton/Norton Epic Throwdown convinced me - Birdman's on the must watch list. As is Equalizer.

Comment

Working...
                                X