No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because hearing Keifer voice him in the new PS4 game is still really fucking odd. Hayter is Snake. Snake is Hayter.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Maybe he can dust off the Guyver suit too.

Still haven't seen Kings of Summer but heard it was great.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Maybe he can dust off the Guyver suit too.

I just showed Ceej that movie a few days ago. He's never seen either of them. I had totally forgotten that Hayter played the dude in the second one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DARK HERO IS THE GREATEST (not really)

I thought he was an improvement on the kid they had in the first one.

Man those movies are baaaaaaaaaaad.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• right?!

Comment

• Apes looks badass, Guardians looks badass, so much badassness!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What B said - SO going to see Apes opening weekend, and can't wait for Guardians.

Also planning on checking out the newest Expendables, Sin City, and As Above So Below.

Gonna be a good summer, yo.

Comment

• I'm bummed that Jupiter Ascending was pushed back to Feb 2015...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yep. I really want to check that out.

Comment

• Darren tapped to create the MaddAddam series by Margaret Atwood.

This could be fucking AMAZING if done right. This series is one of my favorite of all time.

Comment

• I read the first one at a time where things weren't going well for me and I have to give it credit for helping me not do something incredibly stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I read the first one at a time where things weren't going well for me and I have to give it credit for helping me not do something incredibly stupid.
                              It helped you not to fuck a genetically-engineered animal-human hybrid?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X