No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G1pX97_0rxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, saw that trailer last night. AWESOME.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Is that the Godzilla trailer? If so, kind of pissed me off. I didn't want to know that happens!

Comment

• Me, it makes me wanna see it.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TD-F4lhMh2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The more I see, the less I feel.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• still super excited for it. Will it suck? probably, but it doesn't make me any less excited.

Comment

• The CG looks like vomit and the rest looks like The Amazing Spider Turtles. Plus that proud, awful 'From Producer Michael Bay' titlecard on the front... I'll pass.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Those are all pluses in my book.

GO TEAM BAD TASTE!

Comment

• Oh, the places you'll go...
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know! Places that are fun and filled with not giving a fuck!

Comment

• I really don't understand the need to make the faces more human* but I still think it looks fun. The trailer hints at teamwork that I think will be neat to see.

*except for the joke Kumail Nanjiani tweeted : "how do they do coke without nostrils?"- Michael Bay

Comment

• I'm gonna see the fuck outta that.

Comment

• Team I LIKE TUWELTELS!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I really don't understand the need to make the faces more human* but I still think it looks fun. The trailer hints at teamwork that I think will be neat to see.

*except for the joke Kumail Nanjiani tweeted : "how do they do coke without nostrils?"- Michael Bay
                                That. I'm interested, but holy crap do they look CREEPY.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X