• Show
Clear All

• *farts vapors of indifference*
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ooo flary splinter

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        1) I was younger and didn't know any better.

Two) The crowds were fun.

D) I had nothing but time, disposable income and a v-card to toss around on a Friday.
        An excellent defense, sir. Not of the film, but I understand.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• There's no reason to defend it. It was a doofy yet enjoyable ride with a couple of horror icons from my childhood beating the unliving piss out of one another.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Her out of Destiny's Child needed to die so much sooner.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              On its opening day, I saw Freddy vs Jason twice in a six hour period.
              Yes.
              I saw that movie over 10 times in the theater (friend worked there, got in free) and nothing has ever topped the final scene during the midnight showing. Not even day one of EP1 had a crowd like that. It was great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r2GN3wdfqbA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I fucking love Jenny Slate.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Yes.
                  I saw that movie over 10 times in the theater (friend worked there, got in free) and nothing has ever topped the final scene during the midnight showing. Not even day one of EP1 had a crowd like that. It was great.
                  Hold me
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously. FvJ midnight showing is still the single best theater experience I've ever had.

Comment

• Fucking A.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Seriously. FvJ midnight showing is still the single best theater experience I've ever had.
                        Mine was Conspiracy Theory.

The movie was pure garbage, but I fingered a girl to orgasm and got blow after.

Fantastic theater experience.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Too bad it didn't spark a Blade 2 tier review.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish it did.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Seriously. FvJ midnight showing is still the single best theater experience I've ever had.
                              Saw FvJ in a theater that would be best described as having hood like tendencies. NOBODY got upset at anyone yelling at the screen. It was marvelous.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep. That was exactly it. Every single person was in on the joke. It was fucking hilarious and amazing to be a part of that as the entire theater was acting like we were all at a friend's house watching an epic wrestling match. It was like being 8 years old again at a sleepover with your best friends.

Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X