Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MOST WANTED MAN:

http://www.slashfilm.com/a-most-want...n/#more-227081

Never heard of this one before. Looks like it could be pretty great!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wow, that looks great.

Comment

• THE RAID MOTHERFUCKING 2

So goddamn great
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
          THE RAID MOTHERFUCKING 2

So goddamn great
          YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOY

Saw it in a double feature with Raid 1. Totally remembered why serious film geeks are the fucking worst subset of goddamn geeks. ugh.

Comment

• Yeah Ben.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ben's preparing his *87 reasons why the raid is not good cinema* blog right now.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Totally remembered why serious film geeks are the fucking worst subset of goddamn geeks. ugh.
                I have a positive outlook on society today so please elaborate.

Comment

• I assume they're Devinesque mutants.

The dig at Ben was a joke, as I'm pretty sure he enjoyed the first Raid. The irony here being I thought it was overrated but had some brilliantly choreographed scenes.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I have a positive outlook on society today so please elaborate.
                    The ultimate one-uppers and know it all's. Literal neck beards, ladies included. No clue as to how the social contract works. Even at the Alamo, where film geeks rule, these goddamn mutants can't shut the fuck up with their unfunny ("my body is ready" was said at least 7 times) and unwarranted...well not jokes, but commentary. Jokes require humor and a sense of comic timing. They also couldn't resist pulling out their goddamn phones, or screaming stupid shit at the hosts of the evening...one of which was Nordling/Cerny from AICN and jesus christ he is lumped right there with them. "He made The Raid for the catering budget of Transformers and ommmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggg it makes me nut" and then apologizing because "I just want to say fuck over and over" and boy if you make money as a writer, but you can only say fuck a million times over in trying to describe Raid 2...maybe you're not that talented.

And it stunk in there. Speed Stick, yes yes yall.

Comment

• Odorous gunts are the target market for the drivel found upon sites such as AICN.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Raid is the only film I've seen twice in the cinema in a 24 hour period.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• On its opening day, I saw Freddy vs Jason twice in a six hour period.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why? It's shit.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• 1) I was younger and didn't know any better.

Two) The crowds were fun.

D) I had nothing but time, disposable income and a v-card to toss around on a Friday.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p5rtWRiK4RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X