New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    “You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Godzilla. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”
    My sole regret is that I can rep this only once.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      “You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Godzilla. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”
      FUCKIN' A RIGHT.

Comment

• So, what's the word on X-MEN: DOFP? Any preview screenings yet? Any buzz?

I know that Singer claimed to have screened it around the first of the year to raves, but that could be BS.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          So, what's the word on X-MEN: DOFP? Any preview screenings yet? Any buzz?

I know that Singer claimed to have screened it around the first of the year to raves, but that could be BS.
          Not BS. Fox is so high on it, that's why X-Men: Apocalypse is coming together so quickly.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I don't understand this at all man. The selling point is GIANT ASS NUCLEAR MONSTER not Cranston as badass as he may be. People are there to be smashed and/or dinner.
            Pacific Rim was sold the same way and it fucking sucked. AND I LOVE GIANT ROBOTS. So yeah, I'm excited for something that won't hopefully let me down because Charlie, Idris, and GDT let me down with PR.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jNExVWKTDH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "FUCK YOU, SAM JACKSON!"
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Ok that just moved up to a definite netflix viewing.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Imagine that will be one of the highlights of this summer.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Haha, the voice over in the trailer had me in tears. This is amazing.

http://digg.com/video/the-trailer-fo...et-even-exists
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• amazing. this is a joke right?

Comment

• like I may be ripped as fuck right now, but that has to be one giant joke right? RIGHT?!

Comment

• I have no clue. It may be, but I kinda hope it's not, cause it makes me feel better about myself that I have the common sense to never create anything that horrid ever.

Comment

• It's probably real and that's the worst thing

Comment

• Dude, I hear the cinematography is gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X