No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan and Phoenix together again. All they need now is Dan Cortese singing jingles and I can die a happy man.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TMNT is gonna be awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        If that means they'll get tazered in the nads while Shredder fistfuck Bam Margera with his blades, yes, I'm in.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/64c6VLNJQiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fuckkkkkk

This might be lame, I'm only excited to see this due to Cranston. Godzilla is neat and all but I didn't grow up watching them and was never in love with them. I do love the original, but the rest make no imprint in my mind.

Comment

• Lame?

Fuck that shit.

This will make up for 1998.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I get no indication of lameness from any of these trailers. Looks totally badass and awesome. SMOKEJUMPING ONTO GOJIRA, Y'ALL.

Comment

• by lame meaning if Cranston wasn't in it I probably wouldn't care as much.

Comment

• Geez, I'd have thought you'd be all over this, Rob. Giant monsters destroying cities? It's like they made the movie just for you.

If it was giant ROBOTS destroying cities, with Cranston vs. Fahey, would that work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      by lame meaning if Cranston wasn't in it I probably wouldn't care as much.
                      I don't understand this at all man. The selling point is GIANT ASS NUCLEAR MONSTER not Cranston as badass as he may be. People are there to be smashed and/or dinner.

Comment

• Call me crazy, but Cranston seems to be overdoing it in these ads. WAY overdoing it. Like, going into Master Thespian mode.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, he IS playing against a GIANT ASS NUCLEAR MONSTER.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Well, he IS playing against a GIANT ASS NUCLEAR MONSTER.
                            YEAH BOI

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              If it was giant ROBOTS destroying cities, with Cranston vs. Fahey, would that work?
                              YES IT WOULD

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Well, he IS playing against a GIANT ASS NUCLEAR MONSTER.
                                “You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Godzilla. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Comment

Working...
                                X