No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suppose it was too much to hope for him showing up with whited out glasses and a black hat.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha. ROGER RABBIT CROSSOVER.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If only. Frank could cameo as The Weasels.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For whatever reason the Sin City flicks are super entertaining for me. I know most people hate Rodriguez but I still put the original SC in my top 20 easily.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's fine.

You're fucking crazy if you think it holds up beyond Marv's segment, but that's fine.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Marv's segment is what makes it in my top 20. Fuck the rest. ALL ABOUT MARV.

Comment

• Well alright then.

So, top 20 what? Dooper herow moobies or Frank Miller movies? Because Robert Cop 2 takes all the other slots up for me, including number one.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• top 20 flicks I can put on and be entertained no matter what.

Comment

• Ah. If they'd thrown it out as a short or something, it'd be the greatest goddamn thing ever, but then Bruce Willy shows up to help a stripper who isn't actually a stripper and shoots the coochtickler off of John Connor III and I take a nap. The middle story is Plan 9 levels of goofy, inept shit.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I liked Sin City fine, but he's done nothing of interest for me since then.

Comment

• Ehhhh, I mostly agree, but I'll go to bat for Planet Terry.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I love Rodriguez. PT is still the best.

Comment

• Strangely, PT is also a RobRod film in which a latter-day Bruce Willy shows up and I lose interest.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Strangely, PT is also a RobRod film in which a latter-day Bruce Willy shows up and I lose interest.
                              This and "Robert Cop" have blown the lid off my brain case.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.tumblr.com/pos...here-it-is-the

Comment

Working...
                                X