• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn straight.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• All I know is my kids freaked the fuck out when the Thor trailer ran today. Who's mega queer on that flick? You know, for posterity and what not.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That should be Warren Oates in that blonde wig.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nice
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Meh. I finally saw the trailer that everyone was getting all up in arms about. I can't believe it has generated this much discussion.

Cavill, Tatum, etc. Fuck 'em all.

They're no Warren Oates.

Fuckin' A right, Troy. Fuckin' A right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That should be Silver Oates.

(Really like the sumi ink posters)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Theater was giving out Wolverine posters (small, like 11x17) yesterday for some kind of competitions they were doing. Wish I had stopped to try and win them, but the lines were nuts.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a movie I'd see.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Within the bowels of the derelict pawn shop, Jayden Smith snaps his head up, alert and panicked.

Tied by heavy ropes to a chair, he tries to scream through the violet ball gag in his mouth. The Revels' "Comanche" blares from a boombox smudged with Concord Grape Juice from contrate-coated fingerprints. At first, he hears it: the sound of a boot stuck in grapes, only graper. Then, in the grape filtered light, he sees it:

Peter Green is graping Will Smith.

Green calls out to his grape-suited minion, a fat Dimetapp-swilling asshole eerily similar to internet critic Devin Feraci.

"BRING OUT THE SLOTH!"
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-06-2013, 03:55 PM. Reason: Updated for grapes. The sloth stays.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssss but no Bruce Willy or Liam Neesons to save the day.

Comment

• Contrate? I meant concentrate.

*keyandpeelefist* to B
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vP0cUBi4hwE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I hate the future.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X