No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart is awful and has ruined NBA broadcasts for the last three years.

Comment

• Hart is the fucking WORST.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That destinction still belongs to Jeff Dunham.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I started watching one of Hart's standup shows on Netflix UK. There was one funny bit where his daughter calls him a midget. I switched it off after 20 minutes, cos that's all he had. Career summarised.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• yep. I AM A SMALL BLACK MAN WHO IS LOUD ABOUT BEING A SMALL BLACK MAN.

I did enjoy his stuff with Ice Cube and Conan though. That was pretty funny.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well fuck you guys then. *Takes ball and goes home* :-D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I enjoyed him in Soul Plane.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yUmSVcttXnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still want to see this.
                  Me like.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• New Jupiter Ascending trailer is bonertastic
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• C-Tates is rocking some amazing created videogame character hair.

Comment

• http://www.aintitcool.com/node/66687

dude...if they can cut that OUT of The Raid 2 I can't wait to see what they kept in. Fuck yeah.

Comment

• http://www.aintitcool.com/node/66687

dude...if they can cut that OUT of The Raid 2 I can't wait to see what they kept in. Fuck yeah.

Comment

• OK, that new trailer for JUPITER ASCENDING is pretty damned great.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, minus the ridiculous look of Tatum, the world stuff looks awesome.

Comment

• I can't wait for it to lose 50-100 million for Warner Brothers.

You people are on fucking drugs.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X