Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Not even fun ass trash?
    Aaron Paul tries his ass off to make the movie work. Honestly, the whole thing plays like an Energy Drink commercial that will never end.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NEED FOR PLOT

amirite?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• NO NEED FOR CGI

Comment

• apparently people give a shit about Peanuts. I am not one of those people.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KzYEtymUvr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nice.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Much better.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Prefer the previous trailer, but this is still the one to beat this year.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• GODZILLA wins for best marketing trailers so far, that's for sure.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's a winged monster in there fo' sho'. I think this giant lizard movie might be a thing!

Comment

• The Internet is for overreacting, you guys.

http://www.hitfix.com/comedy/new-tee...st-movie-fears

Comment

• I don't see the problem? Those look neat.

Comment

• OMG GUISE THOSE TURTLES ARE NOT LIKE THE TURTLES FROM BEFORE *NERDRAGENERDRAGE*
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks pretty cool to me, but why does Donnie have a proton pack?

Comment

• Yep, those are the turtles. What's all this noise then?
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• They all look like The Rock.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X