No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how long this will be up, but here's the first two minutes or so of the film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJy2t7vDC24
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Not sure how long this will be up, but here's the first two minutes or so of the film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJy2t7vDC24

Arsenault beat you to the joke.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Where?
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• BAD. ASS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Where?

The FB.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• doesn't count, Matt's not on FB. Plus I never see Mike's post. Matt wins.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OK, tickets are officially bought. 7:30pm, Saturday the 19th, IMAX 3D.

Comment

• For your holiday pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVJzibVS2YM

Comment

• 3 full sets of all of the special edition Verizon Real 3D glasses.

Gonna make some random kids happy tomorrow.

Comment

• Probably won't get to see this until sometime next week. We're looking hard at Christmas Eve as Jen and I will both be home, our Christmas shopping done, cats fed and sleeping, money in the bank, and all responsibilities cast to the four winds.

Also, I'm counting down to the first fanfic story featuring Billie Lourd's character hitting the innernetz. Preferably written by our own Troy Anderson, Esq. Boy can write and stuff.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Consider this your Dagobah cave. Be strong and don't view. 

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Spoiler: Consider this your Dagobah cave. Be strong and don't view. 
                          "Sorry, this page isn't available." Fucking Dark Side being all teasing and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Spoiler: Consider this your Dagobah cave. Be strong and don't view. 
                            WHAT WAS IT

Comment

• T MINUS A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE PROMISED LAND. YEAHHHHHHhhhhh

Comment

• So Anderson, seen it?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X