No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. 300 as a GN isn't that good. Snyder's version is vastly superior.

Concur with Watchmen.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The only thing I didn't like about Watchment was the abysmal Black Freighter animation.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well at least it's faithful to the book then.

BF, for all it's clever foreshadowing, is fucking boring. SUCK MY DICK, ALAN.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          300 was fucking fantastic with what Miller fucking gave him to work from.

Watchmen was as fucking good as it could have been.

He picks uphill battles often, and that's why I think with proper shepherding, he could really knock it out of the park.
          Agreed on 300, but it's still a poor movie. But I'll back Snyder for Dawn of the Dead. That was great.

My opinion of 300 is 100% biased by the fact that I read my favorite novel of alltime, Gates of Fire, right before the movie. But another viewing still exposed the movie as at best average.

But I'll give Man of Steel a shot.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• DotD was so much fun. One of my favorite horror openings ever. EVER.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• best opening 10 minutes of a horror film ever for the most part. I'm hard pressed to think of another movie opening that comes close to it. Maybe 28 Days Later, maybe.

Comment

• Confident in Superman because its Snyder under a tight leash and Nolan made the big calls.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  best opening 10 minutes of a horror film ever for the most part. I'm hard pressed to think of another movie opening that comes close to it. Maybe 28 Days Later, maybe.
                  Those 2 have the best opening. Ever. Indeed!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Synder's frustrating. He has a good eye, but he always does that silly slo-mo/speed up thing. Which is his trademark, I guess. The problem is that the other aspects of his direction indicate a certain degree of talent. I think he needs to stretch himself. And I do like what I've seen from Man of Steel so far.

Storywise, he doesn't get it. At all.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• J.J.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/articl...xclusive-74596
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The lens flare is strong with this one.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wow. Lens flares and light sabers.

I don't know about this...
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'm pumped. J.J. has the chops.

Comment

• Giacchino on score.

A real cinematographer shooting it.

Arndt script without Lindelof rewrites. I'm cool with it.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I got five on it.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X