• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed emotions.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• As per AV Club:

Zack Snyder is currently developing a "Star Wars samurai" flick inspired by Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai... ..one that will exist parallel to the next trilogy but will likely be set within that same post-Return Of The Jedi timeline
      At the very least: very intrigued. Just get a good creative control for that fucker and it could be great.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Honestly think Snyder doing a men on a mission in Star Wars is a pretty excellent fit. 300 was a good men on a mission movie, and he can do badass FX.

Comment

• NOT HAPPENING.

Denied across the board.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Which means its true.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Which means its true.

Which means that the gun got jumped. Some details are accurate, but a project it does not make.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• You don't jump that quickly to a denial after publication if its complete bullshit.

Cut to the real story being Snyder is directing Episode VII.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  You don't jump that quickly to a denial after publication if its complete bullshit.

Cut to the real story being Snyder is directing Episode VII.

That's a working line of thought. It might not be correct, but it's industry standard.

Comment

• You know, and this is just me talking out loud, I'd like to think these guys would have grown brains by now. How many more times can info leak and idiots blindly run the denials as fact before the light bulb goes off?

I can't be the only non-retard on these beat. Right?

*Tumble weed*
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That's a really... odd choice, if that's the case.

My gut says that it would mean a completely different style to any of the previous films. But that's not a bad thing at this point. As for Snyder, though? Hmmm.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I like Snyder. For the most part, his flashy style can still serve the story quite well.

He made one goddamn flub and people shit on his buttchin.

It ain't fair.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I agree with James Woods as Woody.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I like Snyder. For the most part, his flashy style can still serve the story quite well.

He made one goddamn flub and people shit on his buttchin.

It ain't fair.

I agree. While I may not be psyched for Superman it has nothing to do with Snyder being a part of it. And while Sucker Punch may have sucked, it still has some amazing fucking set pieces in it (and yes I know the movie itself is just set pieces strung along with a half assed story).

Color me surprised at this news.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 300 sucked, as did Watchmen, and Sucker Punch was horrible, but all these movies have one huge problem: story. He sucks at it.

Even Watchmen; it's too literal, to the point of boredom.

But he's visually amazing.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 300 was fucking fantastic with what Miller fucking gave him to work from.

Watchmen was as fucking good as it could have been.

He picks uphill battles often, and that's why I think with proper shepherding, he could really knock it out of the park.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X