STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Troy: how legit is that shooting schedule that's out there today? It sure seems to confirm everything that we've heard about the spoilers associated with the film.
    I checked other email for link. It is 100% correct.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I think preordering is dumb but I'm thisclose to buying tickets for opening weekend now.
      OH GOD CAN'T WAIT ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS FUCKKKKK
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        OH GOD CAN'T WAIT ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS FUCKKKKK
        SAME HERE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

"How about Christmas man?"

"iT'S ON THE 18th THIS YEAR"
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• As much as I'm looking forward to the movie itself, I'm also looking forward to the constant barrage of advertising/merchandising for the film to end. It's gotten tiresome.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• in the opposite boat over here. Each trailer/commercial puts me in a child like trance.

CANNOT WAIT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

in the opposite boat over here. Each trailer/commercial puts me in a child like trance.

CANNOT WAIT.
              INNER CHILDS UNITE
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v7BwIyNN9rs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Mark looks great.

Comment

• That was great. I wonder if he ever took the helmet off to surprise anyone!
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v7BwIyNN9rs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      Isn't he a little short to be a storm trooper?
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• HOLY SHIT THIS NEW TRAILER GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpYnwS-BqOg

Comment

• duuuuude

Comment

• The Mrs, myself and a pal of ours who let us house-sit his flat for a month while he was away at work are seeing it Saturday afternoon at IMAX Laser screening. Screenings are filling up but it hasn't entirely sold out here like it has, no doubt, for the opening weekend back in the states.

Love the original trilogy (like everyone else, it was religion for me growing up) and didn't mind the prequels but am not losing my shit to the hype. Going in optimistic since the trailers are great and Star Trek is one of the best blockbusters of the last decade. But I recall hearing (friend of a friend bullshit) like a year ago that this was a heavy retread of Star Wars (Sorry but it ain't called A New Hope, it's Star Wars, Goddammit) and seeing more and more footage adds credence to that claim. Not bad but... something to keep in mind.
                            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-10-2015, 07:14 AM.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's Billie Lourd and a new droid.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X