X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You must spread some rep...

Did YOU do that???????
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Guys, my D-foil is locked in attack position.

Comment

• You know what sucks? By the time Nathan and I even have the time/opportunity to see it, you guys will probably have seen it about 8 times. Damn working retail!!!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Hey, Jesus Crafts isn't open on Sunday. We'll have seen it only, like, five times by then.

Comment

• Ok, that made me giggle.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Just took the day off after to recuperate. CANNOT WAIT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We have ticketsfor the big Alamo Drafthouse weekend event, but we don't see it until Saturday morning. Custom pint glasses!

Comment

• Can't see it til Sunday the 27th. Pity me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        We have ticketsfor the big Alamo Drafthouse weekend event, but we don't see it until Saturday morning. Custom pint glasses!
                        If you can get an extra one I'll buy it off you.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think we're gonna go the day after Xmas. The kids should love it, and the wife will do what she's told for once. :-D
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                            Can't see it til Sunday the 27th. Pity me.
                            We're probably in the same boat, Ingrid. Depends on Jen's work schedule as well as mine (I'm supposed to have Christmas through New Year's off, but my boss just bought a new business and he's planning on bringing the new place up to snuff that week).

Other than that, Force Awakens + Hateful 8 =

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RU-s_HAEwsg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• so very choice.

Looks like Rey is flying the Falcon out of the trees at the end, there...not Han.

Confirmation????
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X