No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt' the dude from The Force Unleashed like super duper overpowered?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Are they turning Starkiller into Fett?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• From what I understand and Troy correct me if I'm wrong, but it's just kind of a tip of the hat no?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          From what I understand and Troy correct me if I'm wrong, but it's just kind of a tip of the hat no?
          Clarify.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A nod to the character being popular but not actually having any force powers. But again I could be wrong.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              A nod to the character being popular but not actually having any force powers. But again I could be wrong.

There are no EU characters being used outside of what has been dubbed canon.

You might see Rebels characters, Clone Wars characters or characters from those shitty recent books. But, that's it.

In fact, the main villain from the recent Aftermath does show up in Episode 7.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Mads is playing a new character called Grand Moff Krol. Book it.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I just had what I think is going to be the last major wave of spoilers dropped in my lap. Currently sorting it out to make sense.

Comment

• can't wait!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      can't wait!
                      When I post, I'm just going to add the shit that stuck out to me rather than trying to rebridge the plot on the new info.

Comment

•   Spoiler: A single publisher who doesn't protect their shit probably died to bring you this information. 

Well, from the overnight world. It looks like one of the tie-in publishers didn't cover their digital assets as the galley copy of the shooting script leaked, as it was being prepped for publication. Whether it was in the Art book or standalone...no idea.

What we do know:

Max Von Sydow is V.O. only and his character appeared in the Aftermath book.

FN2817 is a Stormtrooper designate shortened phonetically to Finn.

Von Sydow summons the Resistance in the opening, but the First Order intercepted a portion of the signal and was dispatching troops alongside the Resistance.

Finn decides to jump ship and help Poe escape after Kylo Ren kills Finn's squad friend in front of him.

While the opening assault is on a village, the planet is still Jakku. In fact, nearly the entire first act takes place on Jakku similar to the ANH use of Tatooine.

Rey is a Force Sensitive on par with Luke at the start of ESB. However, she has almost no lightsaber training.

She rescues BB-8 from a scavenger that has chased him through the desert. Instead of trying to listen to him ala Luke and Artoo, she slaps him with a restraining bolt and prepares to sell his ass at the local market.

The Tie Fighter crash is made worse because it's an older ship repurposed for the First Order. It's not the shooting damage that fucks it up, but the fact that it falls apart before crashing. Poe falls out the back onto a nearby sand dune.

Finn and Rey escape Jakku in Rey's practically abandoned ship The Millennium Falcon. Finn screams about jumping to Hyperspace and getting out of there, but Rey tells him that she finally broke the piece of crap years ago because it never worked right in the first place.

Insert long running BB-8 joke about being the new droid that can fix anything, as he gets the Hyperdrive working better than it ever did in the OT.

So, Finn, BB8 and Rey leave Jakku with Poe left behind. Poe sells what he has on him to buy a junker X-Wing abandoned on the planet, so he can fly back to the Resistance.

Rey and Finn land the Falcon on a hovering spaceport where they are quickly greeted by two angry pirates awaiting them. Cue Chewie and Han "We're Home" scene, as Finn learns that Rey stole the ship ages ago and drove it straight into First Order territory.

Rey sweet talks Han and they talk about old times. Han agrees to take them and the droid to the Resistance. But, Tasu Leech and Kasibijan Gang intercept them as they say that Han owes them the ship. Tasu and the Gang are the Raid guys and they proceed to fuck shit up. Huge fight that results in random creatures and junk escaping parcels and boxes as they get smashed apart. Chewie gets his hand hurt here.

Meanwhile, we get the first scene of Kylo Ren talking to Vader's helmet, as Snoke commands Ren telepathically. A joke is made of how the other First Order people just see Ren talking to himself, as no one has ever seen Snoke.

Han flies the Falcon to the Pirate Homeworld planet where they meet Maz Kaneta. She's a traditional pirate looking alien who is about E.T. height. She's been meeting with a Force sensitive Resistance spy sent by Leia. Rey is blown away to see that there are others like her in the world, as Maz shares the story of what happened with Luke's lightsaber and a bit of Rey and Kylo's backstory.

Back at Resistance HQ, Leia is working as a Queen and General in same breath. Threepio has to entertain Hutts, while General Brance, Nunb and Ackbar have to work with Leia to convince the Republic that the Resistance can drive out the First Order once and for all.

We also meet the new female Wedge (whose name I can't ever remember) in the first of her three micro scenes.

Back at Pirate Planet, Chewie rips an alien's arm off for harassing Rey and proceeds to beat him with said severed arm.

Pirate Planet attack and the rest is usual as before.

Kylo Ren seemingly kills Han by slashing him across the chest. Lots of ESB imagery here. Han is wearing his old Hoth jacket when he dies. Kylo Ren screams "YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER". Big No moment and the group gets split up. All the while, Snope is mentally pushing him to kill Han and everybody.

Kylo is Han and presumably Leia's kid.

The First Order Homeworld and Superweapon destroyed, General Hux killed. Kylo Ren is mentally distraught and abandons the First Order to venture to a floating derelict spaceship on the edge of space.

Kylo Ren meets with Snope in what we get is the first big reveal. Bald, semi alien looking guy with a high black leather collar. Not much other description. Snope promises to train Kylo further and give him new agents to destroy the Resistance and the last of the Jedi.

The Resistance deals with their losses and moves forward, as Poe and Finn become Rebel Buddies and join up the higher ranks of the Resistance.

Leia bequeathes Luke's old lightsaber to Rey, as BB8 triggers a holographic message from an aged Luke telling Rey personally what she needs to do.

Rey takes the Falcon and flies with BB8 to a rocky, watery world where they meet Luke at the top of a peak in a cave. Rey searches her feelings and confirms why Luke wanted her personally to come.

Rey is angry that she's just now learning who her father is and wants to know why she has to being her training now. Luke tries to console her, but she pulls away.

Final shot is an echo of Luke looking at the twin sunsets on Tatooine, as Rey stands on the rocky exterior of the cave looking into the distance. She is to be the first in a new line of Jedi.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Follow-up 

Apparently, a few of the foreign spies are running with this super heavy now. Everything matches up with what's leaked or known. I'm just getting a super LOTR vibe from the multiple ending points for the movie.

It feels a little Phantom Menace to me.

Comment

• Anderson, tell us the Hayden rumors are bullshit.

Comment

• of course they are. Come on now. That's like the rumors that David Bowie was going to be in the prequels.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need the one true god Anderson to soothe my concerns and tell me it's all going to be ok!

Comment

Working...
                                X