X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Troy:

Spoiler: Spoiler 

How is the Falcon on Jakku, then? Is Rey using it?

Spoiler: That was always a sticking point with me until recently. 

Recent leaks have lead me to believe that it has all but been abandoned with Rey on Jakku. Basically, it's the new Tatooine. The desert where you dump shit that you don't want anyone to find.

Basically, Han's wife made him give up the Hot Rod of his youth and now he's getting it back.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nice investigative reporting as usual, Troy! Got us the best story since... God talked to Moses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Spoiler: That was always a sticking point with me until recently. 

Recent leaks have lead me to believe that it has all but been abandoned with Rey on Jakku. Basically, it's the new Tatooine. The desert where you dump shit that you don't want anyone to find.

Basically, Han's wife made him give up the Hot Rod of his youth and now he's getting it back.
        Han's wife is such a B.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          Han's wife is such a B.

She did give up her planet for military target practice.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Han's wife is such a B.
            Good thing he left her for Chewie.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Chewie doesn't judge Han. Chewie... UNDERSTANDS Han. Bros before Princesses/Queens/Leaders of the Rebellion/Resistance, son. True dat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                She did give up her planet for military target practice.
                She didn't give it up. Alderaan got blown up real good because Grand Moff's also a real B. She told him that the rebel base on was Dantooine. So she was being a B there too.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

She didn't give it up. Alderaan got blown up real good because Grand Moff's also a real B. She told him that the rebel base on was Dantooine. So she was being a B there too.
                  They are all Bs.

Comment

• <iframe src="https://vid.me/e/4eLe" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That was pretty badass.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah. What a forest.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IT'S THE FEEL RUSS, THE FEEL.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Death Star looks really huge in that context. Wow.

Comment

• Rather watch that film than Young Han Solo Adventures, Teenage Yoda I Was, or Boba Fett Begins.

Comment

• exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X