No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping that all of this gels together in the final product, because it kinda sounds like a hot mess at this time.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still confused by the new Sith baddie and how he's involved in all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        That's why we have spoiler tags. I'm fighting for your freedoms, pinko.
        I appreciate the effortposts, I just don't wanna know everything under the sun about this probably not terrible iteration of the space knight saga at the moment is all.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I appreciate the effortposts, I just don't wanna know everything under the sun about this probably not terrible iteration of the space knight saga at the moment is all.
          I'd switch focus back to Marvel and DC, but they actually stop most leaks.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nah, just keep collectin' them crumbs baby.

Birds gotta eat.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Oh hey look, a jawa

Then you missed the scene where some Ewoks double up on Chewy.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Then you missed the scene where some Ewoks double up on Chewy.
                You going to Celebration or am I thinking of someone else?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• A girl I am seeing was given an original Empire press kit. Her friend had two, one is sealed the other wasn't. She gave her the opened one. It's in this awesome wrapped envelope with a Vader seal on it, and inside there are a bunch of incredible McQuarrie painting prints. I want it so bad.

Comment

You going to Celebration or am I thinking of someone else?
                    I hadn't planned on it, but if it's in LA I might find my way down there. Need/Want a man on the scene?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I hadn't planned on it, but if it's in LA I might find my way down there. Need/Want a man on the scene?
                      I might need someone there for the Abrams announcement.

Comment

I might need someone there for the Abrams announcement.
                        I think we may be able to work something out.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I think we may be able to work something out.

Cool. If you're good at getting video at a time when people want no video, we might be able to move that around nicely online.

Because that announcement is either going to go 1 of 2 ways.

1) Here's the full trailer. (lame)
                          2) Release date shift (because more and more possible, as the days and leaks go on).

Comment

•   Spoiler: You know it's good, when you get a warning about the leak before you read it about it elsewhere. 

Han Solo dies ala Obi-Wan in Episode IV.

Our new heroes, Chewie and the droids get stuck on the Castle set following Kylo Ren's rampage.

Kylo Ren has called in a squadron of stormtroopers to take out the others, but Han decides to go out as a noble hero.

He orders Chewie to take the crew to the Falcon, as he challenges his kid (Kylo Ren) outright.

Chewie gets everyone onto the Falcon, as we see that Han is brutally losing the fight. Kylo Ren doesn't care, as he is a man on a mission.

Chewie watches as Han is killed by Kylo Ren. This starts Wookiee grief rage, as he starts trying to blast Kylo Ren apart. Kylo uses the Force to deflect the blasts, as Chewie runs to the Falcon to help the others get out of there.

The Falcon departs, leaving Han behind.

No more Harrison Ford scenes after that point.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler question 
                              So Luke doesn't kill Han then? Or he puts Han out of his misery? Oh, the conflicting nature of story leaks, rumors, and what-have-yous.

Keep 'em coming, Troy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                  Spoiler: Spoiler question 
                                So Luke doesn't kill Han then? Or he puts Han out of his misery? Oh, the conflicting nature of story leaks, rumors, and what-have-yous.

Keep 'em coming, Troy!
                                  Spoiler: That was then, this is now. 

We're in the FX phase and the leaks are lining up. As I said a few months ago, there was still room for discrepancy.

Those conflicts are ending, as we're starting to get a direct look at confirms.

*Opens on Imperial siege of rebel ship, Intro of Finn

*Max von Sydow is a cyborg watching over Ren, intros BB-8

*Kylo Ren kills Han.

so on and so forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X