• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Spoiler: that was random 
    Michael Fassbender offered Boba Fett.
      Spoiler: Poo 
    His tenure as Magneto is ending...
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

•   Spoiler: The Star Wars don't stop for the Fooseball. 

An ass ton of spoilers for Star Wars and a few smidgens of Marvel stuff came out this weekend. Outside Marvel shit got debunked from the Reddit educated troll.

However, I've been informed that there is a 90% probability that Carrie Anne Moss is playing Jennifer Walters (human form) in AKA Jessica Jones. Not sure how they're going to handle the green side of things.

BACK TO STAR WARS:

The film has been with the Presidio team and the other FX partners for two weeks now. While they might still have a few things to reshoot, it's believed that the working rough Pre FX cut is with the powers that be.

Naturally, employees have been taking to the Deep Interwebs to bitch. Common strong of comment is PREQUELS WERE IMAGINATIVE AND DID NEW THINGS BUT GOT SHIT ON.

Episode 7 is virtually a remake of the Classic Trilogy that does nothing new but casts more people.

The snow planet isn't Hoth (duh), but it's being called something like Ryunne or Ryoome. I couldn't get a correct phrasing of it.

Did you like the whole Padme/Amidala name confusion stuff from Episode I? Well, it's back for all three characters. Rey's efforts to hide her name are a HUGE PART of the movie, while Bodega and Isaac's efforts are more direct subterfuge/LucasFilm lying to the public.

Apparently, there have been minor but significant changes between what was being leaked late last year and what FX workers have seen.

No word on Jedi damaged Tatooine still being a part of the movie. However, the concept of a blockaded section of the Galaxy matched with something that the Republic is hiding still drives the film.

So much that the pre-VIZ images of this Republic secret are part of the reason why ImageShack is getting sued by LucasFilm/Disney.

The big reveal (which took forever to get enough people that made me feel confident enough in the reveal):

Leia has been having a hard time fighting off the Imperial remnants and bringing order back to the galaxy. Fearing that the Imperials are trying to restart the Sith and bring awful Vader shit back, Leia builds the Death Star III in secret.

Her plan is to pull a Truman and hunt down the homeworld of the Imperials and blow it the fuck to Alderaan sized bits. Only a handful of people knows what is taking place and Leia knows that people won't be cool with her pulling a Nixon into Cambodia style move.

There's also another weapon/ship called The Mirror being worked on. Not sure what's going on there, since no leakers have talked about it yet.

The new details suggest that Luke is still in crazy old hermit mode, Leia is in last ditch political mode and Han is feeling old and irrelevant. Enter in a new cast of young Forceful types with purpose to kickstart a new trilogy.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: One more thing 

Orphan Black's character in the first spin-off movie rumored to be Sabine from Rebels (I think that's the girl in the Mandalorian armor).

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Spoiler: One more thing 

Orphan Black's character in the first spin-off movie rumored to be Sabine from Rebels (I think that's the girl in the Mandalorian armor).

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I LIIIIIIIIIKE
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And those spoilers just reaffirm how good the direction taken is.

Comment

Spoiler: One more thing 

FUCK YES. You guys really need to check this show out when it hits bluray. IT's fantastic.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've seen the pilot. Looked great.

Comment

• I saw a couple episodes of REBELS. It's pretty decent.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: always in motion 

It appears that Orphan Black backed out and now Disney is pushing Felicity Jones again.

Aaron Paul is now being pushed against Edgar Ramirez. So, it appears that a ton of shit has been shaken up since they hired Chris Weitz to overhaul everything.

Comment

• Way more leaks today. Trying to edit together all of the talk, rumors, etcs into something coherent.

Comment

•   Spoiler: let's try this again 

Hollywood shouldn't piss off their FX people aka Non union folk seem to have seen the workprint.

OPEN

Finn and his squadron of Stormtroopers brutally attack a Republic ship. They board and slaughter everyone on board, but Finn's best friend gets killed.

Apparently, this is the last straw for him as the Empire also killed his family and forced him to enlist.

Finn meets Poe while escaping. Poe is a Rebel who missed the massacre and is trying to sneak off the ship unnoticed. They go to steal a ship, but get caught by Gwen Christie.

They're taken to a brig, where the duo come up with a plan to escape again. They break out, steal an Advanced Tie Fighter

Finn crash lands on nearby planet. Poe gets hurt. But, I've also heard confusion as to it being Finn. Not sure what's going on there.

This planet is also where Rey (Daisy Ridley) is hiding out on a mission from Luke Skywalker.

Finn escapes the crash and hides out from the pursing Empire. Rey and Finn meet up at a local cantina, where Finn gets the drop on some Imperials following him. He steals one of their lightsabers and fucks shit up, but he gets shot in the process.

Big ongoing joke on how stormtroopers can shoot blasters with their helmets on.

Rey takes Finn and Poe back to her place to recover.

She asks how he was able to use that Trooper's lightsaber so well, asks if he knows about the Force. Typical Jedi spiel and they're off to see Rey's friend Max von Sydow.

Max von Sydow is a partial cyborg due to being a wounded Galactic Civil War veteran. He's pissed at the Republic now and hides out as a junker repairing droids and ships.

He's a father figure for Rey and they discuss what to do with Finn. Sydow says it's time for her to take the next step in her mission. So, he gives her BB-8 for safe keeping. BB-8 has important materials inside of him that she needs to get off world.

Meanwhile, Kylo Ren is tearing up the galaxy looking for Sith artifacts. He ordered the attack on the Republic ship looking for a gem to open up a world.

Supposedly, this is where the cross guard Lightsaber shot from the trailer comes in.

Rey goes to check on Poe, we find out that they were in love once, but Rey's mission also broke them up. Poe wonders why she's calling herself Rey as it's not her name. We almost get reveal, when Finn shows up to get them ready to leave.

The trio is ready to book, when Poe recognizes von Sydow. They have an exchange when Rey realizes that Sydow is still working for her father. He's been there as her Obi-Wan the entire time watching over her. She's pissed that he didn't tell her, but they make up right when they start getting chased off planet.

von Sydow gets killed all Obi-Wan in ANH style, as they take off. Poe is still hurt and can't fly well, Finn and Rey aren't pilots. The Tie Fighter patrol is about to pick them off when....

CUE THE MUSIC

Han and Chewie show up in the Falcon. Dropping Tie Fighters left and right like it's 1977 all over again.

The two ships leave, when Han mentions that Poe wasn't supposed to be with Rey ever again.

Meanwhile, Leia is doing her best to keep the Republic together. Hutt meeting happens here, all Hutts are practical muppets NO CG.

We find out that Leia pissed a lot of people off when she used the nuclear option to stop the Empire from digging up Sith artifacts and trying to bring back the Dark Siders.

Leia used Geonosis to build the Death Star III. Only a few people knows that it exists, but it's enough to have caused several government members to defect to the Empire to just go to the Outer Rim and go off the grid.

Leia plans on using the DS3 to blow up the Imperial Homeworld, if the Sith are resurrected.

The droids show up and they talk about doing it all for Luke.

Cut to dead world where the dead Sith are kept. Their tomb is sealed and can't be opened except for a Lightsaber crystal gem thing.

Luke has been stuck on the planet for a decade awaiting the Sith that he sees in his visions coming to kill him. Meanwhile, the planet is practically a giant sized version of the Dagobah cave.

Luke uses this to hide the world off star charts and shit, but the dead Sith show up as Force Ghosts to torture him. He sees Palps, Vader and the Serkis dead character. Plus, the Inquistors. They're taunting him that they're coming back and he can't do shit.

Meanwhile, Han, Chewie and the kids talk it out on another world. Han is furious that Poe and Rey are together. He went out of his way to keep them apart.

This is where it gets tricky and where we're back to not having info. Rey is either Han or Luke's kid. But, the reason she's going by a fake name is because she's known as a Skywalker.

The reveal shocks Finn and a few others that hear the name. It's like being called Rey Jesus at this point.

Domnhall Gleeson and Gwen Christie are shown to both be working for Kylo Ren. They both use lightsabers with little to no training. However, they're working for the Sith under Ren. He orders them to destroy the Death Star and whatever weapons the Empire are working on. This is where that random thing called The Mirror comes in. Still no idea what that is.

Kylo Ren is shown to be playing the Imperial Remnants off the Republic, so he can buy time to resurrect the Sith. We get a scene where he contacts Serkis's dead character via the Force. Serkis is trying to summon Ren to the world, but reveals that Luke is there. Kylo feels hesistant to go against Luke.

Kylo Ren is being pressured to retrieve Vader's lightsaber. It is the only thing that can unlock the Sith tomb.

We find out that Rey has Vader's lightsaber and has been in hiding with it on remote world to keep it safe. The crystal thing inside of it is what opens the Tomb.

That's all I've got at the moment. Given the way the week is going, I'm sure there will be more soon.

Comment

• We should really archive all of this from the start to release date to see all the twists and turns the Rumor Mill has taken.

Comment

• Liking what I'm reading so far, Troy - keep 'em coming!

Comment

• Fuck to the yes Troy.

Yeah, let's make a thread and seal those so we can compare in 10 fucking MONTHS!

Comment

• The Hutt tidbit might be my favorite part.

Comment

Working...
                                X