No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha. YES. Like everyone in the theater is just waiting for them to be dispatched but instead they just murder a main character out of the blue.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That would be amazing. I hope they at least last until the second movie.

Comment

• To be fair Maul killed Qui-gon, but the less said about that movie the better.

If they really want to fuck with people's expectations, don't make these guys Jedi or Sith or anything. Put them on the fucking Naboo council and have them do nothing but give a speech about something. HEADS EXPLODE
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Fuck that...I want them to be badasses who invade the galaxy and force the Empire and the Republic to band together to defeat them.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just kick the galaxy's butthole in half.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              To be fair Maul killed Qui-gon, but the less said about that movie the better.

If they really want to fuck with people's expectations, don't make these guys Jedi or Sith or anything. Put them on the fucking Naboo council and have them do nothing but give a speech about something. HEADS EXPLODE
              which was a bitch move. Qui-Gon was better than that.

And yeah, have them just show up to say "Hey look, droids!" then walk outta the scene.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The way I understood it was that it wasn't meant to be featured roles, but more helping with coordination during a few complicated scenes.

Basically, doing what Andy Serkis did in terms of help. Then, taking a much smaller role.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spin off news and other shit. 

Force Awakens is going through reshoots to give the Raid guys more shit to do.

Also, the female lead in the spin-off is a dead heat between Rooney Mara and Orphan Black.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not a fan of Mara.

Comment

• We need more kitchen fights in THE FORCE AWAKENS, so I'm all for it.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yeah we do.

Comment

• I've come to the conclusion that nobody eats unless the food floats around first in terrible CG.

All jedi are now Casey Ryback types.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What happened was this:

J.J. Abrams sees THE RAID during filming.
                            - 'We should have these guys help choreograph some of our fights and give them a cameo.'

Filming ends

J.J. Abrams finally sees THE RAID 2
                            - 'HOLY FUCK. Why didn't you guys show me this while we were in principal photography? You're all fired. Larry, schedule some reshoots NOW.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              All jedi are now Casey Ryback types.
                              I also cook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                  Spoiler: Spin off news and other shit. 

Force Awakens is going through reshoots to give the Raid guys more shit to do.

Also, the female lead in the spin-off is a dead heat between Rooney Mara and Orphan Black.

IT NEEDS TO BE TATIANA MASLANY.

She's twice the actress Mara ever will be. Anyone who watched Orphan Black knows she's the best actress on television by a long fucking shot.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X