STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant is great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gwen Christie's character is named Captain Phasma.

Captain Phasma hunting the fugitive stormtrooper Finn.

Jake the Dog: not available for comment.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eitTGYQS2jc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Star Wars: The Force Awakens action figure prototypes are action figure prototypes...

Comment

•   Spoiler: Back into the rumor breach 

Gareth Edwards first solo Star Wars spin-off film has been clarified a bit.

It's not a Boba Fett solo movie.
            It's not entirely a Bounty Hunters heist movie.
            It's not entirely a Han Solo movie.

Basically, it's young Han Solo vs. the Bounty Hunters. The focus being on the start of Boba Fett's desire to kill Solo.

The film is set in the early days of the Solo and Chewie partnership. The duo breaks up a heist that the bounty hunters are trying to perform. Thus, the duo earns their first death marks.

Being described in the rumor mill as a 70s action movie in space.

Aaron Paul being pursued to play young Han Solo.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• no. no. no.

KEEP YOUNG SOLO OUT. NO MORE YOUNG CHARACTERS DAMMIT.

Comment

• LEAVE THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY ALONE

Comment

• I think a fun idea would be new stories with new characters. But execs probably think that might not make $Texas at the box office so it will never happen.

Comment

• I was all about an Ocean's 11 type flick with SW characters, but not with Young Solo and Young Dengar. getthefuckouttaherewithatshit

also, Aaron Paul? Nopeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I was all about an Ocean's 11 type flick with SW characters, but not with Young Solo and Young Dengar. getthefuckouttaherewithatshit

also, Aaron Paul? Nopeee
                      I don't know. It sounds sort of fun.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Aaron Paul is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG for Han Solo.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://twitchfilm.com/2015/01/the-ra...e-awakens.html

uh, yes please.

Comment

• OH GOD YES.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• hopefully they won't like Ray Park and Maul. Badass, with nothing to do and get killed like a bitch.

Comment

• But that's the way with the cool looking ones in these movies.

Boba.

Maul.

Count Doodoobutter.

Or worse, they do jack squat like those awesome-looking red guards at the end of Jedi.

They all died like punk ass fools or stood around to be merch later. Maybe this will be the beginning of a new trend and they just beat Harrison Ford to death?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X