STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I hope it's legit so I found something you didn't and for a moment I can feel cool.

The only way it could be legit if it was from the stuff in the past/flashbacks. Present day wise, that ain't legit.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      It's a poster Rob has hanging on the ceiling above his bed.
      He had no room in his closet, what with the poster of Rob Lowe taking up all the space.

#yesallcoreys
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        He had no room in his closet, what with the poster of Rob Lowe taking up all the space.

#yesallcoreys
        multiple Rob Lowes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

but the cloak and shit look too spot on of Obi's.
          Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.

#yesallobis
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

multiple Rob Lowes.
            Like all the ones from the commercials, even arm hair curtains Rob Lowe.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Back from dem movies!

Another leak of a script, a lot of differences from last leak but most of it lines up. Just the order shifted with a few details explained deeper.

Working through it to make sense. Has absolutely nothing to do with whatever that 4Chan nonsense that happened over the weekend.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• you gonna post a synopsis again?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: From the top Part Deux 

Now, we've got a different opening.

Oscar Isaac and Boyega are in the middle of a big Imperial/Rebel firefight to open the movie. They're fighting over something, but not a ton of clarity is given.

Then, BOOM! Both men are shot down over Kira's planet.

Kira has been watching this battle on the planet's surface ala how Luke was originally supposed to be introduced in ANH. While the battle's going, some debris crashes onto the planet. In the debris, Kira finds a broken down lightsaber.

The Imperials land to look for the artifact they were fighting the Rebels over.

Gwen Christie frees Boyega and orders him to join her squad.

They encounter a band of new Tusken Raiders not actually called that. Together they burn down the village and slaughter these natives. Kira witnesses this.

Boyega tries to go AWOL and is brutally taken down. Thrown into brig with pilot he was fighting from beginning (Oscar Isaac). Kira shows up and rescues both men. She uses her sand pig beast of burden to tow Oscar's X-Wing to mechanic. They go to her Walker home.

BIG CHANGE in this one as Han and Chewie get introduced on the planet, as they've been sent to retrieve Oscar Isaac. He's the new hot shot member of Rogue Squadron and politically sensitive for the Republic.

The rest of it stays pretty much the same, but Rogue Squadron comes in at the last minute to help save the guys from Adam Driver and Crazy Luke at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    you gonna post a synopsis again?

Not that many changes. Just a seemingly reworked opening. A few major details and then just ordering stuff.

Comment

• then where does the Millenium Falcon come in? You had OI being the owner of it.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Makes sense why that deleted scene of Luke from ANH was making the rounds last week then.

Comment

then where does the Millenium Falcon come in? You had OI being the owner of it.
                          My best assessment of the new info is spoilers are hard on mobile. I'll fill in when back on PC.

Comment

• Back. I don't know why, but the new IOS setup isn't compatible with the Spoilers field.

Spoiler: Retry 

OI ends up getting Falcon by end of movie. Presumably after Solo dies.

Comment

• So Han and Chewie still have the Falcon at the beginning of the film? GOOD.

Because there's no way in hell that Han would ever give up that ship. I don't care if he's president of the universe/underverse, that's his baby.

Comment

So Han and Chewie still have the Falcon at the beginning of the film? GOOD.

Because there's no way in hell that Han would ever give up that ship. I don't care if he's president of the universe/underverse, that's his baby.

That's just it. There are three legit script leaks out and then there's what 4Chan thinks they have.

I'm trying to take all three now and see if I can piece together something with far more coherence.

The one thing that all of them have in common is: nobody knows shit about the flashbacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X