STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Real Luke and 'hey, we made a clone out of his hand' Luke. That was in the EU, as I recall.

Yep and what does Disney do with competition?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      OOOH MAYBE HE'LL PLAY TWINS LIKE XAMOT AND TOMAX
      I hope he is playing Tomax and Xamot.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Buy them or crush them.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Buy them or crush them.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I still wish we'd get a Kuato Skywalker. Like a Mini Luke Head coming out of Normal Luke Body
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ROB THEM MOTHAFUCKAS BLIND

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                ROB THEM MOTHAFUCKAS BLIND
                Bingo.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: The shit I stay up to receive 

John Williams records early musical cues in November.
                  First week will be spent cutting the music for the trailer.

First trailer is being schedule for the week or two before Christmas.

Current battle to see where Exodus or Hobbit 3 gets it first. Disney seems to want to put it in front of Hobbit.

But, we'll be getting a trailer on either the 12th or 19th of December.

Comment

• CONTEXT FOR A LOT OF THINGS!

Spoiler: From the top 

Now, I'm hearing the trailer is only going to be on Into the Woods now. Basically, they wanted it on an in-house family friendly feature.

It's going to be in vein of the Enterprise teaser that Abrams had in front of Cloverfield.

New Williams music with it.

In regards to the film.

John Boyega is a TIE fighter pilot that has gone AWOL, Gwen Christie shoots his ass down over Tatooine. Boyega crashes into the Dune Sea where a team of scavengers pick apart his Tie Fighter and start stealing his shit. When they realize he's not dead, it's up to Daisy Ridley to rescue him.

Ridley uses that big Scavenger ship thing we saw in the concept art to shoot at the Scavengers and save Boyega. She takes Boyega on this weird stretcher/speeder bike thing back to Civilization.

The Scavengers are non Jawa, but appear to be riding AT-ST style single seaters. Like a cross between the Chicken Walkers of ROTJ and a horse.

Comment

• Even more context.

Spoiler: All the leaks happen on Halloween! 

What I can now say with 95% certainty is the opening.

Movie opens on a skirmish in space. Lightsaber/Jedi Artifact recovered. John Boyega goes AWOL, he's a Special Forces Stormtrooper/TIE Fighter Pilot. Gwendolyne Christie is his commander and shoots him down over Tatooine on orders from her superior.

Boyega crash lands on planet. His armor, ship and supplies get stolen and broken apart by scavengers. Kira shows up with her droid and ship to chase off the fuckers.

Kira takes him to a new Mos city location. Boyega gets treated, Max Von Sydow has his freakout over the Jedi artifact and the duo meets the new owner of the Falcon.

Also, the reason we haven't seen updated pics of Daisy Ridley as "Kira" is now apparent. She's had her hair cut and dressed up to resemble the original McQuarrie design for Luke.

But, characteristically speaking...she's more like Anakin. Super huge mechanic, quick to anger and has her father's distrust of the Force.

We won't be getting a shot of any OT characters until at least 30 minutes minimum into Episode 7.

Meet the first clear shot of the Cyborg Villain. Hopefully the spoiler tags and the image shit doesn't fuck up.

Attached Files

Comment

• it's like he's holding a fucking cross joint light saber
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• is she for sure the daughter of Han and Leia?
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

is she for sure the daughter of Han and Leia?

I've heard otherwise, but too much keeps pointing back to her being their kid. That being said, I'd like it if she wasn't.

Comment

• That sword looks like a fanfic sword. R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I've heard otherwise, but too much keeps pointing back to her being their kid. That being said, I'd like it if she wasn't.
                                Agreed. This universe needs to open up a bit.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X