No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing I was trying to not bring up in last night's podcast because I didn't have enough sources claiming it to back it up, but I do now.

Spoiler: The three SW leaks before Labor Day 

3) The whole concept of the Anakin virgin birth gets re-examined BIG TIME.

2) The big bad Sith weapon of choice in the new movie isn't a mechanical construct. It's their Homeworld.

1) Andy Serkis is playing The Emperor and that mechanical face guy leaning over a body in that leaked picture is the resurrected Palpatine. Mocap performance from what I hear, though not enough to back that up.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• oh shit. YOU SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THAT UP GODDAMMIT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        oh shit. YOU SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THAT UP GODDAMMIT.

Last night, I had two people bringing it up. This morning and by noon, it was hitting double digits of people emailing it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• DAMMIT MAN WE COULD HAVE BROKEN IT ON THE ANDERSON TAPES!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            DAMMIT MAN WE COULD HAVE BROKEN IT ON THE ANDERSON TAPES!

It's all speculation until Mr. Slusho says otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              It's all speculation until Mr. Slusho says otherwise.
              Devin?
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Devin?
                Devin is one of the guys getting frontline info, when he's not busy leading the Moral Crusade.

Comment

• Let me guess: Buttertits is against the leaked celebrity titty pics?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Devin is one of the guys getting frontline info, when he's not busy leading the Moral Crusade.
                    He sounds like his nickname should be Mr. Slusho. It's a funny name.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

He sounds like his nickname should be Mr. Slusho. It's a funny name.

Mr. Slusho is a nickname for Abrams.

Google Slusho for the reference.

Comment

• SLUSHO!

Comment

Mr. Slusho is a nickname for Abrams.

Google Slusho for the reference.
                          I got the reference. It's the drink from Cloverfield.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I got the reference. It's the drink from Cloverfield.

Among other things in his work, but yeah.

Comment

• Leaks be happening, missed it while I was in the dick covered bathroom.

Comment

• Let's start from the top of the list:

Spoiler: ahem 

Leia is the busy leader of the Republic after Mon Mothma's violent death among others that preceded her.

Daisy Ridley is the lead. She's also Han and Leia's daughter. Just one.

Han is a retired Republic military hero.

John Boyega is a Stormtrooper from an undisclosed side, but Lando also has a kid at play. Looking like that guy is Oscar Isaac.

Luke has no children.

Luke has only been missing for 10 years by the time this movie opens.

Tatooine is in it and those were the TMZ set pics.

The Empire exists and remains in a Cold War state, but sponsoring acts of terrorism with their new Sith helpers.

In scale, the Empire has maybe 10 systems vs. 100s in the Republic.

Luke did train some Force Sensitive, but no real Jedi have emerged. Most believe that the Jedi are still extinct, save for those that have encountered Luke.

Max Von Sydow is an older student of Palpatine from around Episode I time. He's dubbed Darth Ruin.

The apprentice to Sydow is the new big bad for the trilogy. Sure, the end goal is to bring Palpatine back. But, this apprentice is the guy making shit happen.

The Republic and the Empire open the film in a scuffle over this ancient planet that the Republic believes is hiding a weapon. They dig and yet they can't find anything.

That's because it's an Ancient Sith artificial world. The planet is the weapon.

Darth Plagueis (Palpatine's master) created Anakin via more evil scientific methods. Palpatine did the dirty work, but then bumped off his master. Thus, beginning Palpatine's long search for new help. Ruin, Maul, Dooku and then Vader.

Flashbacks a plenty, previously described.

Luke had been trying to train Daisy Ridley's character, but she's practically a girl version of her dad. Doesn't believe in it until she's thrown into needing the Force during Episode VII.

Luke is the one that ultimately saves the day, but he fucks up by giving the Sith what they want.

Gwendoline Christie is playing Count Dooku's descendant that is being groomed by Von Sydow.

Leia meets with the Hutts in this movie as part of her job. She also meets with other creatures. Not so much Chancellor Valorum style in Episode I, but more of a montage...again.

They shot stuff on Endor, but no one knows if it's in Episode VII or not. Basically, we're going to see Ruin's people collect Vader's armor among other trinkets.

Both sides have various degrees of Stormtroopers.

The bulk of the plot ideas for the new Sequel Trilogy came from Lucas's original treatment back in the 1980s, but Kasdan tweaked them and Abrams added on. There is talk that Lucas might still get a credit. But, he's not WGA, so he might get to pass.

I think that's everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X