No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why would it be hard to believe his robot hand got lopped off too slowly turning him into a cyborg?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• if this is real, and I'm not saying it is, it wouldnt' be the ESB real hand. Shit said he had a lightsabre in its grasp. That wouldn't be the Cloud City hand.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Because a hand/lightsaber isn't going to drift into space, then handle reentry onto a planet. It's so dumb it makes my head hurt.

Comment

• Agreed. It simply defies logic.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            if this is real, and I'm not saying it is, it wouldnt' be the ESB real hand. Shit said he had a lightsabre in its grasp. That wouldn't be the Cloud City hand.

Agreed on Rob's rationalization of it. But, something about it doesn't feel totally right.

While using the free floating object in space is a great callback to ANH and it does setup how Boyega comes across the lightsaber. I just can't shake the feeling of going onto BAD and yelling PLANT!
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know it's dumb, but it's SW rumors. I eat that shit up.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's a - Wing fighter!
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, why is it missing two engines? Interesting.

Comment

• According to @StarWars is indeed an Xwing and not a headhunter like I thought.

Looks more like the early McQuarrie illustrations.

either way..

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeEEEEEE

Comment

• You know what's worse than the leaks that the public knows? The shit boiling under the surface.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Fuck it, I'm going to piece together what's out there before SDCC. 

I don't buy The Hand of Skywalker or somebody falling through space, but I buy that there is something that crashes into the Desert Planet from Space.

Desert Planet (not Tatooine) is where Boyega is at and he's a former Storm Trooper. I guess the remaining clone troops got to breed and loose some of their Pacific Islander trappings.

Boyega recovers the lightsaber, has no idea what it is but knows it's important. Runs into Daisy Ridley's character, not knowing who she is. Daisy Ridley calls in Han and Chewie on their new mystery ship. Big reveal that they think it belongs to Luke and they haven't seen him in ages.

Daisy Ridley revealed to be Han's daughter. The quartet leaves for points unknown.

Ice planet controlled by Holdout Imperials/Jedi Hunters? Big space weapon there, the usual Solar System destroyer shit.

Current rumors put it as Luke not appearing until almost an hour into the movie.

Still hearing that Serkis has two roles.

Many direct parallels to A New Hope.

Oscar Isaac is a villain.

Comment

• I see the thing crashing being an escape pod. If they're gonna echo IV then it makes complete sense.

Comment

• How the fuck do the droids fit into this then?
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No idea at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X