STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahahaha
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nice.

Gotta feel good for the lad from Nuneaton. He made something personal as a labour of love and got handed two of his most beloved franchises as a result. Sometimes, the good guys win. And make no mistake, Edwards is a good guy.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-G_NEanJBLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> This is the guy writing it. I'm on board.
        Whitta <3

Comment

• TMZ has a bunch of behind the scenes stuff.

PRACTICAL!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The desert wild hog thing is manned by 5 people on the inside.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Man, I cannot wait for the day they release a teaser. And it better not just be a teaser with footage from the other flicks, I want a goddamn TPM style teaser. MAKE ME BELIEVE AGAIN JJ.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So do we all agree that market is located at
                  Spoiler: let the madness begin 
                an abandoned pod racing track. All those engines and cables look like defunct pod racing parts. Maybe that big building is the hangar/pit section?

Either way, it looks cool.

Comment

• THAT MEANS THAT GASGANO COULD SHOW UP OHHHH GAAAWWDDD

Comment

THAT MEANS THAT GASGANO COULD SHOW UP OHHHH GAAAWWDDD

I'm just hoping for really Old Watto turning really racist against Outlanders.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      So do we all agree that market is located at
                        Spoiler: let the madness begin 
                      an abandoned pod racing track. All those engines and cables look like defunct pod racing parts. Maybe that big building is the hangar/pit section?

Either way, it looks cool.
                      My first thought as well.

Rob, your joy is infectious but why do you keep bringing up the prequels and hurting my soul?

Comment

• GASGANO IS THE SAVIOR WE NEED

Comment

• You're a monster.

Comment

• Brienne of Tarth and 12 Years a Slave are in Episode VII.

Comment

• Just saw that. Brienne (Gwen) getting in there is AWESOME. I hope this bodes well for her future as a leading lady outside of GoT.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

GASGANO IS THE SAVIOR WE NEED

But not the one we deserve.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X