No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm coming around to Rob's way of thinking, but I won't get truly jazzed until we're closer to release day. Like the rest of the sheep, I'll be there opening weekend.

Comment

• I'll be frothing as soon as the trailer hits. I have stockholm syndrome when it comes to Star Wars.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I've been giving a few of the AICNers shit over it. My sources (triple confirmed. Trivection Oven bitch) says that it's on par with calling Return of the Jedi "Blue Harvest". But, this is early and we're going to get a few Grando Calrissians along the way.
        Grando was the best AICN prank ever.

Anyway, the title isn't terrible. It's not like any of the Star Wars subtitles were really awesome anyway. If Abrams turns in a solid movie with good characters a decent plot and good performances, I won't care if the title was Star Wars 7: Star Warsin' Harder! Although I'd love the fuck out of life if that was the actual title.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          Grando was the best AICN prank ever.

Anyway, the title isn't terrible. It's not like any of the Star Wars subtitles were really awesome anyway. If Abrams turns in a solid movie with good characters a decent plot and good performances, I won't care if the title was Star Wars 7: Star Warsin' Harder! Although I'd love the fuck out of life if that was the actual title.
          I still prefer your Facebook title for it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Let's not forget Abrams (like Nolan) sends fake shit out to throw spoilers-hounds off.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Star Wars Episdoe 3.1

This isn't half bad actually. I guess it's based on Topher Grace's uber cut that he spoke a bout a few months ago. If you get a chance, I'd recommend checking this out before it gets pulled. The opening is perfect and by cutting out most of the bullshit of Clones, it moves much better. I also really enjoyed the editing in of some deleted scenes, most notibly Ani and Padme on Naboo with her family.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XfNiC9iKM0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• totally donating for a chance to win

Comment

• Rob gets to be in Star Wars VII = ROB HUGHES ACTION FIGURES. Because Hasbro will make a figure of damn near anyone involved in Star Wars.

Comment

• Rob is going to be one of those space chickens in that alien's traveling salesman backpack.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved that new alien puppet. That looked straight of a Jim Hensen flick.

Comment

• Yeah, if they're doing more practical effects like that I will be so happy.

Comment

• Garth Edwards and Gary Whitta doing the first Star Wars spin off. hell yeah

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-G_NEanJBLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> This is the guy writing it. I'm on board.

Comment

• Also this is the best quote I've seen about the news in regards to Gareth:

The lightsaber duels will start for about a half a second, then the camera will be abruptly turned over to R2's hologram where we will see the rest of it in obstructed view on mute.

Comment

Working...
                                X