No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with you man. I thought that movie suckkkeddd. I thought I was the only one. Each character was a piece of shit so I couldn't care about their redemption. Plus Nick Frost was terrible in it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Together we will fight the hoards of detractors to this shared opinion.

And then I will sell you out like that drunk hobo in They Live.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, us LA peeps aren't all bad! I like rape jokes, for instance.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Attack the Block was fine - I liked that the protagonists didn't have hearts of gold, but knew how to kick ass. But there's no denying John Boyega has got something. Just please don't let him have the surname Calrissian.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Hey, us LA peeps aren't all bad! I like rape jokes, for instance.
            Lulz, like any of YOUR rapes had a punchline.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Oh.

I'm sorry to say I couldn't even finish that one. Maybe he was just too good at playing chav scum?
              COME ON

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Together we will fight the hoards of detractors to this shared opinion.

And then I will sell you out like that drunk hobo in They Live.
              Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Attack the Block was fine - I liked that the protagonists didn't have hearts of gold, but knew how to kick ass. But there's no denying John Boyega has got something. Just please don't let him have the surname Calrissian.
              Yes to all of this. I really liked Attack the Block.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I'm with you man. I thought that movie suckkkeddd. I thought I was the only one. Each character was a piece of shit so I couldn't care about their redemption. Plus Nick Frost was terrible in it.
                BITE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE HEATHEN

im sorry rob bff still?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I really liked Attack the Block.
                  And that's okay too. I wanted to like it, but it was a souring experience.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Attack the Block was fine - I liked that the protagonists didn't have hearts of gold, but knew how to kick ass. But there's no denying John Boyega has got something. Just please don't let him have the surname Calrissian.

He's the lead, which leads me to believe he's a brand new character.

Also, there's more casting to come. This announcement was meant for Friday and they were trying to beat a press leak to the punch. Hence, the compact and sudden nature of the drop.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If Boyega is the lead, that's awesome.

I hope his name is Dogg Kenobi Fett Calrissian III.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Star Wars Episode VII: The Ancient Fear bullshit or no?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rebels to tie in with the new movie?

Considering the source I doubt this will happen, but everything about Rebels shown so far makes me excited to see it. I dug the clone wars cartoon but it took a season to get going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I've been giving a few of the AICNers shit over it. My sources (triple confirmed. Trivection Oven bitch) says that it's on par with calling Return of the Jedi "Blue Harvest". But, this is early and we're going to get a few Grando Calrissians along the way.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am so fucking excited for this movie. This thread will be fucking massive by the time it hits. BDR will turn into the next theforce.net hahaha

Comment

• Poor Lando begging for a spot on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X