STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Oh hey! Thank the Force ghosts Meth Damon didn't show up.
    I can't wait for the inevitable DVD/BLU-RAY documentaries about casting this bitch. I want to see tapes of the people who spectacularly blew their chance at this.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I loved Lando, but Billy Dee looks old as fuck now and bloated as shit. He's not the smooth talker from Empire. Much like Han.

If he does show up I hope it's like Troy suggests...5-10 mins tops

Best case scenario is they handle it like Robert Duvall with Godfather 3.

"It's been 20+ years...DUDE DIED. THE END."
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Fuck yeah, John Boyega!

Comment

• and the sexist articles begin.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

and the sexist articles begin.
            I had to block Peter Lin on FB. He was starting to come around at the end, but I don't have time for people wanting an enemy everywhere they turn.

On a side and distantly related note, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has a great article up at Time.

http://time.com/79590/donald-sterlin...jabbar-racism/

Comment

• I don't know who that is but let me guess, from Cali?

And that is a good article. Many people won't let themselves agree, but he some good points.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I don't know who that is but let me guess, from Cali?

And that is a good article. Many people won't let themselves agree, but he some good points.
                Yeah, he's one of the Cali people. I just realized halfway through that if they want to fight, you've just got to take yourself out of it and let them exist in a void.

Comment

• Yeah, it's that middle 20's mindset (I say from the ripe old age of 33).

Comment

• Dorks online always trying to find an excuse to bitch.

Episode VII cast looks great. "Well.... THERE'S NOT THAT MANY WOMEEEEEEEEEEEEN! JJ IS SEXIST!" Grow the fuck up. Please.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Yeah, it's that middle 20's mindset (I say from the ripe old age of 33).
                      What's funny is that no one ever said shit about there being no black people in LOTR.

But, that's not what matters.

JUST AS LONG AS YOU PANDER TO ME!
                      I'm young, hip and mildly socially aware. I throw on my Safety Patrol sash and grab my whistle. I'm going to patrol the Internet for anything and everything.

I understand social cues like a mentally disabled five year old.

I am THE DEFENDER OF THE INTERNET!

Comment

• Andy Serkis will play all of the women.

Comment

• Who is John Bodega?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only two women in The Avengers, a movie Devin regularly jerks off to. Hear him bitch then?
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Who is John Bodega?
                              The main dude from Attack the Block.

Comment

• Oh.

I'm sorry to say I couldn't even finish that one. Maybe he was just too good at playing chav scum?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X