No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and dammit, I really want Billy Dee Williams in there.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SERRRRKISSSSSSS

Comment

• Serkis as the son of the Dianoga.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like how Kenny Baker is not pictured there... instead there's an R2 prop stuffed in a box.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Not shown or mentioned: Ian McDiarmid
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• makes sense. They're not using the EU which means no stupid clones of the Emperor.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• or Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee aren't members of the principal cast.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Old Lando is sadder than old Han.

Comment

• Sorry, I thought Lando was awesome. I dug the character a lot, and it'd be great to see him win the Falcon back (or something).

Comment

• Still, we're getting Ming the Merciless in this. That's pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Sorry, I thought Lando was awesome. I dug the character a lot, and it'd be great to see him win the Falcon back (or something).
                        I think we'll get him back, but it'll be a Spock Prime level cameo if anything. Just 5-10 minutes and done.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I think we'll get him back, but it'll be a Spock Prime level cameo if anything. Just 5-10 minutes and done.
                          IF your assertion regarding Han is true, then maybe Lando will shoot Han and steal the Falcon back.

Comment

• I loved Lando, but Billy Dee looks old as fuck now and bloated as shit. He's not the smooth talker from Empire. Much like Han.

If he does show up I hope it's like Troy suggests...5-10 mins tops

Comment

• Oh hey! Thank the Force ghosts Meth Damon didn't show up.

Comment

• haha. He's terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X