No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke as the next Obi-Wan/Yoda mentoring a next generation Skywalker or Solo Jedi is all the connection we need from the original trilogy. Also all the family connection we need for the new batch of films... fucking TIRED of everyone being related to each other - do we really NEED Obi-Wan to have a granddaughter at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Luke as the next Obi-Wan/Yoda mentoring a next generation Skywalker or Solo Jedi is all the connection we need from the original trilogy. Also all the family connection we need for the new batch of films... fucking TIRED of everyone being related to each other - do we really NEED Obi-Wan to have a granddaughter at this point?
      Totally. It's a fucking AWFUL idea to do an Episode VII fucking 30 years after. The universe is HUGE. Look at KOTOR! Get the fuck away from them. Why was THAT story so important to the universe anyway? It's never truly been justified to have everything circle it. I don't care about this new trilogy, I want the stand alone films to start.

Comment

• Total agreement, Billy. At this stage of the game, thanks to the Expanded Universe stuff (which is getting junked anyway), the Skywalker and Solo stuff has played out in every way, shape and form. Big ass fuckin' universe to play with - really don't need to see or care about any solo flicks about Yoda or the third Ewok from the left. Shit, even Boba Fett's boring now anyways. Like Darth Maul, badass looking, great idea for a character, but that's about it. Can't really work up the gumption to drop 2+ hours on his story after 30 years.

Comment

• Yet tons of old nerds will prop these flicks up via nostalgia bombs of money at the box office.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New batch of rumors from Latino Review. Except these sound legit.

http://latino-review.com/2014/01/the...e-year-so-far/
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That Boba Fett thing is fucking awesome if true. And is also such a big "fuck you" to Lucas that I hope it's true.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, seconded on the Boba Fett rumor. That sounds awesome as hell.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WANT that Fett so bad.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    That Boba Fett thing is fucking awesome if true. And is also such a big "fuck you" to Lucas that I hope it's true.
                    Fans wanted more of Fett (nothing more than a side character who served his purpose and took off during the post-OT cooling off period) and Lucas obliged. And they bitched anyway. I don't see it as a middle finger.

He's still actively involved. More so than originally expected even.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I do. He may have given the fans more "fett" but it was in the poorest way possible.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Best part of that rumor is Joe Johnston returning to his creation. SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETZ

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/bradley-cooper-indiana-jones/

Bradley Cooper as new Indy? If it has to happen I guess it could be worse.

Comment

• That ain't Indy. He died in 1989.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I'm totally fine with this idea if we're not gonna get a Mutt movie. haha.

Comment

• No issues at all with it. He's probably the best option to take over the role.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X