STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    The next movie is going to be George Lucas and Jar Jar swimming in piles of money and laughing at the screen while they destroy vintage Boba Fett action figures. The kind with the working missile launcher.

If it's in IMAX 3D, consider me sold.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Good to see I leave for the evening and the apes are still hammering away at typewriters.

<3
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=12986
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• 3 delays shame on me. 4 delays.....Ohmigod Starwars the force midichlorians ewok jizz
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The announcement is that there will be an announcement.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• See? Now don't you both feel stupid for fighting?
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah Jamie, don't you feel stupid? :-D
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I pray for the Death Star.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not sure why, maybe the prequels just did nothing for me but I'm not at all worried/interested in this at this point. Maybe later I'll get excited for it, maybe. That said I get why some nerds be nerding.

Comment

• Disney is insisting its not true but all signs point to Christmas 2015. I'm cool with that.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• NYCC is freaking out because they think Disney is going to try steal thunder today.

Meanwhile, today's rumor:

Spoiler: GET OFF MY FRANCHISE 
                          Harrison Ford is testing everybody at Disney by trying to exploit Kennedy and Lucas to get Indy V greenlit before he signs.

It has pissed off Abrams and Bad Robot to the point that he's going to get written out, if he doesn't have an attitude change by Christmas.

When and if they make the casting announcements, there's a very real chance that Ford won't be a part of it.

Comment

• To be honest? Fine by me. I don't want old Han Solo.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm fine with old Leia and Luke, but Ford is just a cranky old man now. At least Fisher and Hamill have life left in them.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• His mommy hurt his head too much. That and the weed.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X