STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHOA. WHOA. WHOOOOOOOOA.

You went to Arby's and didn't get us anything?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      WHOA. WHOA. WHOOOOOOOOA.

You went to Arby's and didn't get us anything?
      I lack your artistic sensitivity.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        What the fuck happened when I was at Arby's?
        The rest of us laughed at your food choice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• unless you have a metric fuckton of curly fries.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            unless you have a metric fuckton of curly fries.
            I did and they were good. I don't need you people to qualify my food choices.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So was there any news out of D23? What did I miss?
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• You missed Jamies artsy nutsack.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jeez, these last few pages - haven't laughed so hard in awhile.

As for the D23/Star Wars debacle, meh. I'm kind of glad, in a way, that nothing was revealed because, for once, I want to be surprised when this puppy premiers. Don't want to know who'll be in it, who's playing who, who's the big bad, what the spaceships look like, etc.

I hope Disney locks all the info down and goes into stealth mode until a) principal photography wraps, b) special effects wrap, and c) the first trailer hits. Fuck a teaser trailer at some convention, I want anticipation to build to fever levels on this thing, for a change. Then, after opening night, begin the nerdrage (if any) will.

Comment

• Also, Rerb, I'm all over The Star Wars when it comes out - looks to be a spiffy read.

Comment

• Good to see I leave for the evening and the apes are still hammering away at typewriters.

<3

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

I hope Disney locks all the info down and goes into stealth mode until a) principal photography wraps, b) special effects wrap, and c) the first trailer hits. Fuck a teaser trailer at some convention, I want anticipation to build to fever levels on this thing, for a change. Then, after opening night, begin the nerdrage (if any) will.
                        That would be amazing, but we all know that won't happen.

That being said, even if the movie sucks, I want a trailer like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sYkHD9y8EqI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

That would be amazing, but we all know that won't happen.

That being said, even if the movie sucks, I want a trailer like this:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sYkHD9y8EqI?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                          Yeah, I know we'll get all the poop long before the film hits, but I'm gonna try and pass on any spoilers anyway. Kind of like back when the trailer for Episode 1 just appeared and my buddies and I shit ourselves with excitement ("Who's that demon dude with a DOUBLE-BLADED LIGHTSABER? FUCK!!!! BAD. ASS!!!!!") without even knowing what the hell we were watching.

Then we got JarJar. Then we got Puppet Yoda. Then we got Anakin blowing up the pseudo Death Star. And begun Ari's obsession with the Portman did.

Get some, Ari!
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 08-11-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sYkHD9y8EqI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Dat pod race. Dat Jar Jar.

Comment

• Some details were released at D23 though.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The next movie is going to be George Lucas and Jar Jar swimming in piles of money and laughing at the screen while they destroy vintage Boba Fett action figures. The kind with the working missile launcher.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X