No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the initial exchange for you Jamie so you can see what truly happened.
    Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Rival studios couldn't buy the kind of bad press Disney is getting.

All those "Wait till D23..." promises and nothing but blue balls. Zilch about Episode VII.
    Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Not everyone feels the same as you including Disney. Damage control is well under way.
    THIS is the post you edited. It originally said something to the effect of "Not everyone speaks for you including Disney." Which made no fucking sense, so I posted this below.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I think you mean that I don't speak for everyone. But it's you so you could have meant what you typed and are just terribly, terribly incorrect.
    After I typed this^, you typed this below

I know thinking isn't one of your strengths (what with your shit for brains and all). But take one look at Twitter, Facebook and online reports. People are livid over this.
    Insulting my intelligence, yet not acknowledging your original mistake above that you edited. Yet I'm somehow in the wrong here?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Face it Jamie, I'm..
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I said we were done, retard.

No amount of you rewriting history changes that.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In your mind, yes. In reality, no.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING AT!
                          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VCtIHkMuDY8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• What the fuck happened when I was at Arby's?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X