STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    The funniest thing about all of this is Jamie reeeeally doesn't get that I'm 100% trolling here. Also that pic looks like a pierced nutsack
    I don't? God you really are a retard.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING AT!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• seriously guys, what is that picture supposed to represent?!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh Jamie. The irony is lost on you. This all started because you posted something grammatically incorrect. I pointed that out so instead of just admitting you meant something other than what you typed, you edited it THEN starting attempting to insult my intelligence. Yep. I'M the retard. Luh u bruh.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh Jamie. The irony is lost on you. This all started because you posted something grammatically incorrect. I pointed that out so instead of just admitting you meant something other than what you typed, you edited it THEN starting attempting to insult my intelligence. Yep. I'M the retard. Luh u bruh.
            I admitted I mistyped? Like I said, you don't do well at thinking or speaking or breathing.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• WHAT AM I LOOKING AT? It's driving me nuts.

Comment

• Oh Jamie, just stop already. You're embarrassing yourself.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, we didn't find out anything about STAR WARS. When do we think we'll get any sort of real announcement, then?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Oh Jamie, just stop already. You're embarrassing yourself.
                    Says the one whose ass won't stop bleeding over Star Wars comments. But no, keeping pretending you aren't and posting gifs to be "clever."

IT'S ADORABLE!
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I posted a "no fucks given" gif. It's literally the opposite of ass bleeding. Now your response however.......

Yep, that about sums it up.

And the gif's, whether they be clever or not are kind of my thing. Like being half right is kind of your thing.

Comment

• Can we just fast forward to the make-up sex?
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I posted a "no fucks given" gif. It's literally the opposite of ass bleeding. Now your response however.......

Yep, that about sums it up.

And the gif's, whether they be clever or not are kind of my thing. Like being half right is kind of your thing.
                          Incorrect. But again keep rewriting history if it makes you feel better. It only just happened. Retards like you do that. Posting gifs is your way of saying you have nothing witty to respond with. Which... yeah that is your thing.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Like I said, luh u bruh. Keep on keeping on, it's amusing me for the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Can we just fast forward to the make-up sex?

NO.

Not until I find out what that picture represents dammit.

Comment

Like I said, luh u bruh. Keep on keeping on, it's amusing me for the moment.
                                Still waiting for you to say something accurate and witty. Which of course will never happen. So you go on with your gifs amusing yourself. Arguing with a retard bores me. I'm done.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X