STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

You are easily angered. I like that about you.
    You were the one who went hormonal. But its OK. Its your female problem.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Josh doesn't need any more kids dammit.
      This one goes to Uncle Owen, so Josh is good.

Comment

• Peace pipe. Can we smoke it?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          You were the one who went hormonal. But its OK. Its your female problem.
          Nope, I just posted a gif about no fucks given. Then you posted some engrish and I pointed out how bad that was, then you edited it and came at me bro. Go back and reread it, the butthurt is strong with you tonight.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          YESSSSSssssssss
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Poor Owen. He just wants to drink his blue milk in peace, not deal with another goddamn space mouth to feed.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Poor Owen. He just wants to drink his blue milk in peace, not deal with another goddamn space mouth to feed.
              MMMMMMMM Blue milk
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nope, I just posted a gif about no fucks given. Then you posted some engrish and I pointed out how bad that was, then you edited it and came at me bro. Go back and reread it, the butthurt is strong with you tonight.
                Learn to read. I corrected what I said (That makes me a hack in your mind? Okaaaaaaaay) stating how actually lots of people were upset over it. You took issue with it because you don't like me. Simple as that.

You =

Thanks for playing though.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by HalfRightJamie View Post
                  Learn to read. I corrected what I said (That makes me a hack in your mind? Okaaaaaaaay) stating how actually lots of people were upset over it. You took issue with it because you don't like me. Simple as that.

You =

Comment

• Uncle Owen is going to be on the Empire tit after Jamie and Josh's space opera babies all move in and suck up the moisture farm profits.

Comment

You're a retard. I know.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

You =

Can't get my hand out of my pants

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out what I'm looking at. It's either a dick in a butt with blood OR a cartoon guy with his eyes closed with floss hanging out of his mouth.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I just Rorschached my self.

Comment

• come on, guys. Peace pipe.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The funniest thing about all of this is Jamie reeeeally doesn't get that I'm 100% trolling here. Also that pic looks like a pierced nutsack

Comment

Working...
                                X