STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I'm still waiting for something that actually constitutes news to drop.

The OT unfucked with trilogy on Blu has been a done deal since Disney bought Lucasfilm. That'll just get tied up getting the last A New Hope rights away from Fox.

That being said, even Lucas would've let something slip by now.
    I'd figure the expo would figure into it.

*turns 180° in power wheel sandcrawler and scoots off into sun*
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      That 20th Century Fox fanfare will really be missed. As far as I'm concerned, it's part of the main theme.
      Until I was like 12 if I heard the Fox intro I just assumed Star Wars was starting. It's quintessential.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Until I was like 12 if I heard the Fox intro I just assumed Star Wars was starting. It's quintessential.
        It may have to stay in there for Star Wars. You know, cause, legal shit and all.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I'd rather see someone from the ranch splice Luke into the rhino birthing scene in Ace Ventura 2. And change the rhino into a tauntaun because reasons or no reasons.
          Photoshop this. Get rich (you figure it out). You're welcome and so am I.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That sounds like a lot of work. And I still have Fred and Mike pictures to finish.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Photoshop this. Get rich (you figure it out). You're welcome and so am I.

Couldn't find a decent pic of a Tauntaun's pooper, so will this work?

Comment

• Rival studios couldn't buy the kind of bad press Disney is getting.

All those "Wait till D23..." promises and nothing but blue balls. Zilch about Episode VII.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• trying to find the trailer I saw today in regards to Dark Horse comics telling of the original screenplay treatment or whatever of The Star Wars.

Kind of want to read that.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Rival studios couldn't buy the kind of bad press Disney is getting.

All those "Wait till D23..." promises and nothing but blue balls. Zilch about Episode VII.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      trying to find the trailer I saw today in regards to Dark Horse comics telling of the original screenplay treatment or whatever of The Star Wars.

Kind of want to read that.

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2013/08/09/...er-comic-book/

neat.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Not everyone feels the same as you including Disney. Damage control is well under way.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I think you mean that I don't speak for everyone. But it's you so you could have meant what you typed and are just terribly, terribly incorrect.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I wouldn't mind the release of the new subtitle at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I think you mean that I don't speak for everyone. But it's you so you could have meant what you typed and are just terribly, terribly incorrect.
                              I know thinking isn't one of your strengths (what with your shit for brains and all). But take one look at Twitter, Facebook and online reports. People are livid over this.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• While something was expected and jack shit was delivered, it's hard to go all Variety on this.

I like shouting Boffo and ankled as much as the next douchebag, but sometimes you've got to take a step back and say WHO GIVES A FUCK?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X