No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My expectations are in the shitter for this after Into Darkness. I will nerd out regardless.

Comment

• I predict the Ender's Game kid, Butternuts, will play a part. Along with, Haley Steinfeld.
      Last edited by PHEDG; 06-20-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The urge to be a bubbling SW fanboy again is coming back up.
        *SLAP!*
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          My expectations are in the shitter for this after Into Darkness. I will nerd out regardless.

Why? That makes no sense unless I missed that ORKO/COLONELKURTZ are writing this.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• because no one bitched that the new ST movies lacked action/looked good/decent actors as far as I know. So right there they have a leg up above the prequels.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Why? That makes no sense unless I missed that ORKO/COLONELKURTZ are writing this.
              In my dream, I saw Han Solo crawl across a straight razor...the horror...the horror...

We went into a camp to inoculate some Ewoks. We left the camp after we had inoculated the Ewoks for polio, and this old Ewok chief came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little furry arms.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'd argue Star Trek (and John Carter of Mars) was the best Star Wars movie since Jedi.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That's not a highwater mark (Jedi is ok but I hardly ever have the urge to watch it) ,but I get what you're saying. That's why I'm so excited for JJ's version.

Comment

• Also Abrams is about as controlled here as Snyder on Man of Steel. And we saw how that worked out.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Because Abrams was still in charge of that mess, and had the stroke to make changes. Instead it was a super pretty but fucking lazy goddamn mess. We already had those with the prequels. I have no problem with Star Wars being a super pretty scifi action franchise, but I don't want it to be completely fucking braindead and riddled with plot holes like swiss cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Because Abrams was still in charge of that mess, and had the stroke to make changes. Instead it was a super pretty but fucking lazy goddamn mess. We already had those with the prequels. I have no problem with Star Wars being a super pretty scifi action franchise, but I don't want it to be completely fucking braindead and riddled with plot holes like swiss cheese.
                        I hear you. It doesn't have to be Solaris, but it should be coherent. I'm chocking most of the problems with Star Trek up to the writers. JJ Abrams is competent enough to turn in a good episode. And anyway, the first one back will not be as good as subsequent entries since everyone is just getting their feet wet in this universe again.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Fair point but... I didn't get the impression any of them wanted to do Into Darkness.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Also Abrams is about as controlled here as Snyder on Man of Steel. And we saw how that worked out.
                            awesomely.

Comment

• yep, awesomely indeed.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So if Abrams is being controlled like Snyder then who is his Nolan?

Comment

Working...
                                X