• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Lando.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Once there was a time when there was esteem surrounding the name of Whitney Houston and implied date rape was laughed at by the studio audience.

Weird.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://schmoesknow.com/schmoes-know-...-casting-news/
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I saw that on AICN. I'm saying it's garbage.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Meh. Feel like we've seen it.

That's the inherent problem to a third trilogy.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• McWeeney says its bullshit. While I tend to agree, he says it in his usual "I know everything" douchebag manner.

The same jackass who said Khan wasn't in Star Trek Into Darkness because "JJ Abrams had never lied to him before."
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                McWeeney says its bullshit. While I tend to agree, he says it in his usual "I know everything" douchebag manner.

The same jackass who said Khan wasn't in Star Trek Into Darkness because "JJ Abrams had never lied to him before."
                Yeah, McWeeney is insufferable. Faraci is a smug d-bag, but at least he can write. McWeeney is a pompous d-bag that can't write for sour owl shit.

The Internet is proof that you don't need connections or power to get published. Internet critics are proof you should attend college, at the very least, before publishing.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• reeks like bullshit. That's straight out of Zahn and I would be sad if they did extended universe stuff.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• First confirmed casting breakdown for new flick.

Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.

Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.

A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.

Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn’ t need to be particularly fit.

A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.

Forty something male, fit, military type.

Thirtysomething male, intellectual. Apparently doesn’t need to be fit.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not gonna lie, in the buildup to Episode 1 I was pretty much all over the force.net like 24 hours a day. The urge to be a bubbling SW fanboy again is coming back up.

Comment

• Huehuehue "again" he says...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha. I know, I know. But I have't been a true "SW Fanboy" since Sith and that wasnt' even as much as I was prior to Ep 1. I'll always enjoy the flicks and am really looking forward to the new ones. I HAVE FAITH IN FLARES OF THE LENS.

Comment

• It's all uphill from here.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's how I'm looking at it. Like, there is no way it can get worse. At least not yet.

Comment

• I'm just imagining the flood of resumes that Disney is getting for those parts.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X