No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't get into Clone Wars but I'm trying.

Found a list that only has certain eps in each season to watch. Makes it much more manageable cutting out the tons of filler.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I still can't get into Clone Wars but I'm trying.

Found a list that only has certain eps in each season to watch. Makes it much more manageable cutting out the tons of filler.
      Any of the clone only or Jar-Jar episodes can pretty much be ignored.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• RIP Rogue Squadron.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• NOOOOO WHY?????
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• From what I read, Patty Jenkins has too much on her plate at the moment, including a third Wonder Woman film. It's off the slate for 2023, but there's a chance it'll pop up later.

Comment

• I mean, I have zero issues if she's not involved. I don't really give a shit about her directing style as the last 2 WW flicks have been underwhelming for me.

Comment

• I just want my fucking Top Gun movie but in space.

Comment

I just want my fucking Top Gun movie but in space.
                  Only if there's a volleyball scene with various aliens playing shirtless so you can see their glistening pecs. Except for Wedge, because he has inverted nipples or something.

Comment

I just want my fucking Top Gun movie but in space.
                    Third act of ROGUE ONE delivers on that for me.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No way this was all about scheduling.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This shouldn't even be a movie honestly. Make it a 8-10 ep season of a show.

Comment

• The KK slate being wiped means that The Thrawn Saga is happening without a hitch and with what Filoni wants to do unchecked.

Spoiler: DOFP 

It ain't the Mandoverse, but the Thrawn Saga.

The Thrawn story being told via the perspectives of The Mandalorians (Mando), The Underworld (Boba and Ming Na Wen) and the Jedi (Ahsoka/Rebels)

What Filoni wants to do and is an open secret so far is that Ahsoka is the lynchpin to everything

In the reality where she died vs. Vader, we get the sequel trilogy.
                          In the reality where she lived, we get the Thrawn Saga, Baby Yoda and all that shit.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so it all ties back to Rebels....neat.

Comment

so it all ties back to Rebels....neat.
                              KK hated it, Filoni wants to make his Lucas level mark on it all.

It's why Ahsoka keeps getting series delayed, because the whole show revolves around it.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• interesting.

And good call handing the keys to the SW kingdom to Filoni and Favreau at this point. They're not just delivering what fans actually want, they're doing it in a non-fan service way.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X